[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

Just an FYI though.. I'm pretty sure they consider that cheap. It's never been listed as an illegal action, but there is this:

i was told it was fine when the cops were spawn camping us for an hour and grouped up for a very long time.

Luckas was proved wrong anyways, he got ooc and mad IRL. Anything he said can just be ignored as it is him acting like Jonez

And the chopper, they shot me down when i was above them a few hundred feet thats thier own damn fault

Last edited:
I think I may finally join the gang when I have the chance. My game name is Psy for those who dont know, ive hung around you guys for the past 6 days or so, doing whatever.

i just don't see the point of playing

a really crowded actual GTA server wehre people are basically all playing GTA would be awesome

a sparsely populated server where i spend most of my time doing the same materials run over and over is not awesome at all, especially when i'm supposed to role play a law abiding citizen

i just don't see the point of playing

a really crowded actual GTA server wehre people are basically all playing GTA would be awesome

a sparsely populated server where i spend most of my time doing the same materials run over and over is not awesome at all, especially when i'm supposed to role play a law abiding citizen

Damn I wish I could do mat runs, everytime I log in its a fucking war hah.

Well i played for like 7 hours over 2 days and basically i fished for 8 seconds and hit a limit, did mat runs, then hung out at the club

we did attack grove once, like 4 onto 20, and I died

then i logged off and played the single player and shot up a lot of shit in vegas and had much mroe fun

BTW don't join the server, use hacks, and hang around waiting to join the gang. They will detect the hacks, ban you, and it looks like shit for the rest of us.

Never too late. We're always looking for TW members. Know how to act, though. One thing I've seen from these leaders is that they have no qualms about kicking your ass out of the gang for life if you do stupid shit and make them look bad, but you usually gotta do something mega retarded for that to happen. We don't recruit anyone but TW members.

Can somebody explain what constitutes stupid shit? I'm not playing yet so its probably obvious once you start playing but im just wondering

Stupid shit would be to just walk up to a cop and shoot him in the face. You must interact with him for the required 30 seconds, at which point you will realize he is going to arrest you for being in BE. Then you can shoot him in the face.

cops are so annoying in this game. i don't know why they call it roleplaying to do whatever you want

situation 1: theres a jet in the middle of the road. i say 'what is this' and walk up to it, get in it, then it kicks me out for not being a wheelman. cop comes up and gives me a ticket for public endangerment. i tell him OOC that i'm not a wheelman and it's not my jet, i just saw it there. he doesn't care.

situation 2: im driving around on a motorcycle, go to grove, get killed by jon do. i spawn at police hq for some reason. cops run up and arrest me. charge me with 4 counts of attempted murder of a police officer. i say "i cant murder anyone, i dont have any weapons on me" so then they add on a charge of "weapon dischargement" which i guess means i threw my weapon away after my supposed attempted murder?

Back