Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 53 of 8750
absent
VeteranXX
Old
1041 - 11-26-2016, 13:03
When you say "the n-word" you're forcing me to say ****** in my head, you bastard.

Sponsored Links
-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
1042 - 11-26-2016, 13:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
Absolutely:

-Why was he still pushing TPP so hard when it was clear nobody wanted it?
-The economy has been only slowly recovering over the past 8 years
-The Iran deal looks to be far too soft and the whole money transfer was fishy as hell
-Obamacare is a band aid on a wound that is bleeding profusely
Thanks. I appreciate the civil answer.

Of your criticisms, what would you have liked to see him accomplish? Specifically about the economy and owebamacare.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
1043 - 11-26-2016, 13:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
Thanks. I appreciate the civil answer.

Of your criticisms, what would you have liked to see him accomplish? Specifically about the economy and owebamacare.
I would have liked to see him do more to bring people together. Everything is so divisive right now. You're either a racist hood wearing KKK member or a purple haired SJW riddled with white guilt.

Most of us are in the common sense middle, yet I feel like the majority is being shouted down by the idiots on both sides.

A president in his last term can do a lot more to call out everyone on their bull****, yet he just mostly stuck to the party line.

Harbinger
VeteranX
Old
1044 - 11-26-2016, 13:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
He settled that pathetic lawsuit so he can move on with being President, not worrying about a couple of sucker retards that want their money back.
Validuz of full sail university fame calling people who went to trump university sucker retards is almost too much.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
1045 - 11-26-2016, 13:36
Quote:
I would have liked to see him do more to bring people together. Everything is so divisive right now. You're either a racist hood wearing KKK member or a purple haired SJW riddled with white guilt.

Most of us are in the common sense middle, yet I feel like the majority is being shouted down by the idiots on both sides.

A president in his last term can do a lot more to call out everyone on their bull****, yet he just mostly stuck to the party line.
Uh, ok.

Not seeing how that applies to your criticisms for owebamacare and the economy.

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
1046 - 11-26-2016, 13:56
Quote:
Because we had not uncovered any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology, we had not planned to exercise this option ourselves, but now that a recount has been initiated in Wisconsin, we intend to participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides.
That quote came from the Clinton camp.

Libs are crying sooo hard!

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
1047 - 11-26-2016, 14:05
Quote:
Uh, ok.

Not seeing how that applies to your criticisms for owebamacare and the economy.
Helping the economy is all about getting spending under control (vgd). Imagine how much waste spending you could eliminate just by properly auditing agencies? Of course spending cuts turn into a "not in my backyard" kind of thing, and someone is getting benefit from even the most wasteful spending. I work for a gov't agency and while I have no love for bean-counters, you need something to control costs.

Otherwise there's no magic fix for the economy. Nobody is bringing manufacturing jobs back to the rust belt or anywhere else. How can we compete on price when people are willing to work for pennies on the dollar?

For health care, that's another complex fix, but Trump's simple ideas would go a long way towards helping. Separate health insurance from employers, remove state lines and open up competition. I work for a really big agency, and our insurance is great. We can negotiate on a huge scale and do what insurance is designed to do - spread out the costs. Small to mid sized companies simply can't do that.

Car insurance is mandated for most (I know, not exactly the same thing) yet the price isn't skyrocketing. You can't fix health insurance quite the same, but again, definite improvement.

The issue with healthcare is the one nobody will admit - people without insurance drain the system no matter what. Since the 1980s anyone can walk into an ER and get treatment. Those costs have been in the system long before Obamacare and will be long after.

Unfortunately anyone selling a plan to keep premiums from going up is selling snake oil.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
1048 - 11-26-2016, 14:11
law of large numbers

the more people paying into the system, the easier it is to spread cost
the 20 million people STILL without insurance are generally young and healthy
ie they wouldnt use it but it allows the system to work

like car insurance. older people pay less per month generally than younger, since younger people are more likely to get into a car accident. lets the system work while being mostly affordable to most people (unlike health insurance though if you ****ing suck at driving you're gonna get raped on insurance costs, to the point where a lot of people will drive with insurance)

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1049 - 11-26-2016, 14:24
If you don't make it hopelessly complicated, how are people supposed to scam millions out of the government coffers?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1050 - 11-26-2016, 14:26
Remember when:

Clinton: Trump 'threatens democracy' by not accepting election results

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1051 - 11-26-2016, 14:29
Let's only recount the states Trump won even though Hillary won several by smaller margins.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1052 - 11-26-2016, 15:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
law of large numbers

the more people paying into the system, the easier it is to spread cost
the 20 million people STILL without insurance are generally young and healthy
ie they wouldnt use it but it allows the system to work

like car insurance. older people pay less per month generally than younger, since younger people are more likely to get into a car accident. lets the system work while being mostly affordable to most people (unlike health insurance though if you ****ing suck at driving you're gonna get raped on insurance costs, to the point where a lot of people will drive with insurance)
So you want young people who are healthy to pay for the obese, alcoholics, and smokers?

Life choices and responsibility should play into this someway right?

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
1053 - 11-26-2016, 15:35
Quote:
Helping the economy is all about getting spending under control (vgd). Imagine how much waste spending you could eliminate just by properly auditing agencies? Of course spending cuts turn into a "not in my backyard" kind of thing, and someone is getting benefit from even the most wasteful spending. I work for a gov't agency and while I have no love for bean-counters, you need something to control costs.

Otherwise there's no magic fix for the economy. Nobody is bringing manufacturing jobs back to the rust belt or anywhere else. How can we compete on price when people are willing to work for pennies on the dollar?

For health care, that's another complex fix, but Trump's simple ideas would go a long way towards helping. Separate health insurance from employers, remove state lines and open up competition. I work for a really big agency, and our insurance is great. We can negotiate on a huge scale and do what insurance is designed to do - spread out the costs. Small to mid sized companies simply can't do that.

Car insurance is mandated for most (I know, not exactly the same thing) yet the price isn't skyrocketing. You can't fix health insurance quite the same, but again, definite improvement.

The issue with healthcare is the one nobody will admit - people without insurance drain the system no matter what. Since the 1980s anyone can walk into an ER and get treatment. Those costs have been in the system long before Obamacare and will be long after.

Unfortunately anyone selling a plan to keep premiums from going up is selling snake oil.
Ok, great. Now thats a much better reply.

I think the common ground here is that it is about the economy and recognizing that gvt intervention in markets is NOT a good thing at all. And I do agree that 'not in my district' is a huge problem as they are expected to bring home the bacon (our tax monies). We do need accountability and have witnessed agencies that over budget in order for them to get what they wanted in the first place, no surprise there. The **** that is unnecessary are the junkets, such as the ones they do on our dime like conventions in Vegas (ref: GSA) and what-not. If anything, we need to trim as much of the fat as possible instead of using base line budgeting.

Example: Baseline budgeting tilts the budget process in favor of increased spending and taxes. For example, if an agency's budget is projected to grow by $100 million, but only grows by $75 million, according to baseline budgeting, that agency sustained a $25 million cut. That is analogous to a person who expects to gain 100 pounds only gaining 75 pounds, and taking credit for losing 25 pounds. The federal government is the only place this absurd and insane 'logic' is employed.

I do believe that we can bring back manufacturing, but its going to require smart, efficient operations. We have the tech to do so, but as far as large scale manufacturing circa the old days, not gonna happen. Caveat: another world war because smart weapons wont last forever and we will need to make alot of [non-smart] **** fast to facilitate the war effort. Our factories will be more automated in order to keep costs down and increase competitiveness against cheap labor. So we are looking at cost per unit to achieve that.

To keep this relatively short, I like the fact you recognize that more competition in markets will help drive health care costs down, but it isnt the magic bullet. The free healthcare gravy train is what is killing us, no doubt. If little Duhwayne stubs his toe, well momma can take him to a clinic to get serviced free of charge because she cant pay, but someone does -the taxpayer.

But in the off-chance you are alluding to single payer, thats where we part ways. I cant see how anyone who knowingly understands how wasteful gvt spending is and rife with inefficiency would be willing to turn such a vital industry over to the gvt.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1054 - 11-26-2016, 16:05
Quote:
So you're saying that there ARE valid criticisms of Trump!?!?!?!?

I guess we know where your loyalties lie.
Yea, there are plenty.

I think he's being too soft, trying to "bring the country together," which is a total waste of time. Progressives can't be reasoned with.

Maybe he'll change his tune once the EC votes and its official. Who knows.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1055 - 11-26-2016, 16:08
Quote:

No you aren't. Most are the retarded, impossible-to-reach left and will never be corrected. Once a child is brainwashed into cultural Marxism, there's no coming back.

"common sense middle" Jesus Christ, you actually believe that.

p.s. I love the "ObamaCare was a band-aid on a profusely bleeding wound" as if it did ANYTHING to fix the "problem" at all. This is a great example of how oblivious you are even when you're struggling to be objective.

Vir
VeteranXV
Old
1056 - 11-26-2016, 16:10

I hope we can get this guy for the recount

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1057 - 11-26-2016, 16:13
Here's the insane part, they are recruiting people for recounting.

So a bunch of butt-hurt progressive ****bags are going to be the ones counting.

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
1058 - 11-26-2016, 16:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
No you aren't. Most are the retarded, impossible-to-reach left and will never be corrected. Once a child is brainwashed into cultural Marxism, there's no coming back.

"common sense middle" Jesus Christ, you actually believe that.

p.s. I love the "ObamaCare was a band-aid on a profusely bleeding wound" as if it did ANYTHING to fix the "problem" at all. This is a great example of how oblivious you are even when you're struggling to be objective.
And this is a great example of a brainwashed right winger who bashes a man for trying to get clarity on an issue. When you're that far on the right on issues, even normal Joes begin to look like marxists.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1059 - 11-26-2016, 16:27
Trump should be like: 'You know, we should have a Special Prosecutor against Clinton, we wanna make sure we get it right'

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
1060 - 11-26-2016, 16:39
Quote:
Ok, great. Now thats a much better reply.

I think the common ground here is that it is about the economy and recognizing that gvt intervention in markets is NOT a good thing at all. And I do agree that 'not in my district' is a huge problem as they are expected to bring home the bacon (our tax monies). We do need accountability and have witnessed agencies that over budget in order for them to get what they wanted in the first place, no surprise there. The **** that is unnecessary are the junkets, such as the ones they do on our dime like conventions in Vegas (ref: GSA) and what-not. If anything, we need to trim as much of the fat as possible instead of using base line budgeting.

Example: Baseline budgeting tilts the budget process in favor of increased spending and taxes. For example, if an agency's budget is projected to grow by $100 million, but only grows by $75 million, according to baseline budgeting, that agency sustained a $25 million cut. That is analogous to a person who expects to gain 100 pounds only gaining 75 pounds, and taking credit for losing 25 pounds. The federal government is the only place this absurd and insane 'logic' is employed.

I do believe that we can bring back manufacturing, but its going to require smart, efficient operations. We have the tech to do so, but as far as large scale manufacturing circa the old days, not gonna happen. Caveat: another world war because smart weapons wont last forever and we will need to make alot of [non-smart] **** fast to facilitate the war effort. Our factories will be more automated in order to keep costs down and increase competitiveness against cheap labor. So we are looking at cost per unit to achieve that.

To keep this relatively short, I like the fact you recognize that more competition in markets will help drive health care costs down, but it isnt the magic bullet. The free healthcare gravy train is what is killing us, no doubt. If little Duhwayne stubs his toe, well momma can take him to a clinic to get serviced free of charge because she cant pay, but someone does -the taxpayer.

But in the off-chance you are alluding to single payer, thats where we part ways. I cant see how anyone who knowingly understands how wasteful gvt spending is and rife with inefficiency would be willing to turn such a vital industry over to the gvt.
See, we agree on a lot of stuff. Not everything, but a lot.

My only big disagreement is that the gov't is not beyond hope. The less gov't we have in most cases, the better. However you can't just remove them from the equation. When you do, corporations fill that power gap, and they do not act in our long term best interests either. Corporate America has fallen into the trap of focusing on the short term. Forget next year, how does this quarter look? That kind of thinking leads to some very, very bad decision making (see the housing crisis).

You're feelings on gov't are very common and understandable, but if it can't improve then we are all totally ****ed. It won't be easy but it can be done.

I don't want big gov't, but I don't want big business running things either. You have to strike a balance between the two.

Page 53 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot