[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is pagne famous in cs or something?

she's probably the only semi-decent looking girl that plays cs, hence her fame.

Lock the thread, put pagne back in the member grace period so she doesn't post for a while (she'll forget about this place after that) and so that kahlua can regain her alpha-female status on the boards.

she's probably the only semi-decent looking girl that plays cs, hence her fame.

Lock the thread, put pagne back in the member grace period so she doesn't post for a while (she'll forget about this place after that) and so that kahlua can regain her alpha-female status on the boards.

:signed:

why does she get special rights? she is not one of us.. and her retard of a boytoy is spamming the forums about how HIS forum is better than TW.

just make sure winaround's member posting time is never up..make it 15,000 days. That's like 41 years or something.

:signed:

why does she get special rights? she is not one of us.. and her retard of a boytoy is spamming the forums about how HIS forum is better than TW.

Actually I'm kinda hoping that winaround continues to be a dunce (seriously who names themselves after a forum and then goes on posting how much better they are?) so we can get a forum invasion out of it, I'm kinda keen to pound some groundhuggers. Or maybe we should just get it out of the way in the next day.

It's been awhile. Pity it isn't Moneyshot.

Last edited:
so did like, anything else interesting happen after the pics and pagne's appearance that warranted another 65 pages? or did the drama queens just over inflate a thread because some half way decent looking e-slut bothered to talk to them a bit?

hah man, "winaround" is just a friend of mine who is trying to get more people on his forums ><

WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL ALIVE?

Yea that winaround guy is a fucking douche Pagne, tell him to go back to his shitty forums.

And aiden, how is this an elaborate rick roll? There was no way you could have predicted that I would have recognized the girl from the pictures you posted.

Do us all a favor and just ask Rayn or Colossus to permaban your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back