[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Story of This Thread:

Aiden, aka Tyler "clownshoes / moneyshot" Gale, posted 9 pictures of a scantily clad younger women. He claimed to have fornicated with her. When Tribalwar members told him he was lying, he continued to insist.

Fast forward about 15 pages, mstrike recognizes said pictures from some pictures he saw on some gamesurge irc topic. He goes back and finds out they are indeed the same pictures. He begins to google "Pagne" and finds out that she is a member of the CSS community. He then finds her real name and myspace messages her.

She replies and indicates she never has heard of this person, and ends up registering for Tribalwar. (She briefly posted under Osmethaes smurf account). Her account was early approved by Colossus. Aiden then avoided the thread constantly.

The combined detective work of mstrike, quiksilver, and Pagne leads them to find out that Aiden is clownshoes/moneyshot, an avid CSS cheater (he fucking sucks at source may I add) and former Tribes player, and thus that is the hilarity of this thread.

Last edited:
dieinafyre: im just saying that that isnt me posting that bs
dieinafyre: nor is aiden my tw name
ThE MaD CaNeR: so why would aiden fill out his online forms like on oink.us as Tyler Gale
ThE MaD CaNeR: which is your name by the way
ThE MaD CaNeR: and why would he post a link to your clan's CS movie, claiming to be in it.
dieinafyre: well whoever it is seems to have quite the obsession with me

ThE MaD CaNeR: so why would aiden fill out his online forms like on oink.us as Tyler Gale
ThE MaD CaNeR: and why would he post a link to your clan's CS movie, claiming to be in it.

rofl, I like where this is going.

:lol: someone is desperate to defend their e-rep.

He lied and he got caught. Simple as that. It was just a coincidence that I saw the picture that he posted before.

So how about we start letting know his clan mates know what he's doing, might as well get Pagne to start some CSS rumblings (if their clan is any good at any leagues but I suppose not). Because @ tribalwar, we know drama.

Also I can support that information about his nicks/CS clan etc. it was all hosted on the same site before he took it down (screenshot of scores blah blah blah).

The combined detective work of mstrike and Pagne leads them to find out that Aiden is clownshoes/moneyshot, an avid CSS cheater (he fucking sucks at source may I add) and former Tribes player, and thus that is the hilarity of this thread.

so far. Naptown will probably find aiden's phone #/address and than the real fun will start.

Team: Visual Gaming (Counter-Strike: Source Invite)
Name: Tyler Gale
Handle: clownshoes
SteamIDs: 0:1:925895, 0:1:5024746, 0:1:2246, 0:1:2455664, 0:0:9677438
IPs: 71.230.23.11, 64.214.121.22, 69.139.69.10
Hostnames: c-71-230-23-11.hsd1.pa.comcast.net, 64.214.121.22, c-69-139-69-10.hsd1.pa.comcast.net
Suspension Information: 12 months (08/17/2006 - 08/17/2007)

LOL

Dear aiden,

Idiot.jpg

love,
Dill

since when is aiden money$hot?
Since he makes threads about his CS clan, which happens to be money$hot's CS clan, and fills out online forms such as Oink.us as money$hot's real name.

And he also makes threads about money$hot winning money at LAN tournaments...

It's pretty obvious that aiden is his smurf.

My latest proof that Aiden = Moneyshot/clownshoes

His gaming rig is posted on his teams site

Awakening - Profile

Its specs
Brand: Custom Built
CPU: AMD Athlon X2 6000+
RAM: 2GB Corsair XMS2 (4-4-4-12)
Video Card: EVGA 7900 GT KO Superclocked
Sound Card: X-Fi XtremeMusic
Hard Drive: 250GB Seagate SATA

In this thread, aiden is seen selling a gaming pc
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=504114&highlight=username_Aiden

The specs from this pc

Case: Asus Vento (black)
CPU: AMD X2 6000+ AM2
RAM: 2GB DDR2 Corsair XMS (4-4-4-12)
Motherboard: ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe
Video: EVGA 7900GT (Lifetime Warranty)
Sound: Soundblaster X-Fi
DVD-ROM: Pioneer 119D 18x IDE
HD: 250GB Seagate Sata2

Look familiar?

Status
Not open for further replies.