RIOT!!!!

Antifa takes over the protest and got caught burning down black neighborhoods trying to start a race war. If they hadn't gotten caught everyone would just be blaming the black people.

Got caught? Immediately blame white supremacists! :lol:

5 days ago moral busybodies were deeply critical of a pool party in an area with less than 100 cases of Corona. Thousands of people start rioting in major metro areas, not practicing social distancing, and nothing. Sorry grandma, you're not valuable enough anymore.

Volunteers cleaning up:

E10KLbF.jpg

it's funny that all white ppl r cleaning up b/c aykcshually they really r responsible 4 the mess having been made

also notice they are only worried about it b/c of the wells fargo there

they gotta make sure it stays standing so they can cash their privilege checks :cool:

i can't believe antifa is out in the streets for days and you guys are still not ready to start the big luau

is the boogaloo just a joke 2 u guys 2

there have been nypd vehicles set on fire within 2 blocks of me. doesn't feel safe to go outside, pretty much sirens everywhere. at least had 2 police guarding our grocery store. helicopters have been hovering overhead all night. i'm not planning to leave my apartment for another week.

so uum. Why are you burning your own homes again?
how to stoopid is the US population ?

a lot of these people are bused in from out of state, soros flunkies, trying to start race war/civil war. it's not their homes they are torching.

Back