[feminism] Finland by Denver - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [feminism] Finland
Page 2 of 7
Thread Tools
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
21 - 12-09-2019, 09:59
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Yeah man a ****ty leader totally almost took over the world....
was he a leader of the world or a leader of germany? was germany completely demolished by his decisions and did it end up occupied by two other nations as a result, or do great leaders sometimes just get a bad roll and it's totally not their fault?
 
bowl of blood is offline
 
Sponsored Links
amRam
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
22 - 12-09-2019, 10:07
Reply With Quote
He united the masses and moved his people. He built and commanded an army that was almost able to take over Europe.

What you think about his politics or whether he was ultimately successful doesn't matter. He showed incredible leadership. Leadership specifically.
 
amRam is online now
 
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
23 - 12-09-2019, 10:18
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
He united the masses and moved his people. He built and commanded an army that was almost able to take over Europe.

What you think about his politics or whether he was ultimately successful doesn't matter. He showed incredible leadership. Leadership specifically.
a leader chooses where to lead his people. he lead 5 million of them to their deaths for gains that lasted no more than 6 years, made them enemies of the world, and left his country in economic and physical ruin. you are choosing to look at only the motivational capacity of leadership. he was extremely effective at rallying people, and extremely poor at leading them where they wanted to go.

if he had pulled the reins in 1939 maybe you'd have some point. he attacked the soviet union, and he attacked the united kingdom, and he lost the war on every single front. telling your people they will rule the world is all well and good until it comes time to deliver.
 
bowl of blood is offline
 
amRam
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
24 - 12-09-2019, 10:24
Reply With Quote
He was excellent at motivating an entire population towards a common goal. That's the fundamental definition of leadership.

I'd say a guy who manages to convince a thousand people to jump off a bridge is a pretty good ****in leader. Outcome be damned.
 
amRam is online now
 
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
25 - 12-09-2019, 10:30
Reply With Quote
and i'm saying that the fundamental definition of leadership is

Quote:
motivating an entire population towards a common goal and accomplishing that goal
short term, sure i'll give it to them, but i'm pretty sure it was a long term goal. something about 999 years or around that.
 
bowl of blood is offline
 
Denver
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 12-09-2019, 10:30
Reply With Quote
Suddenly we're from feminist government into Hitler...
 
Denver is offline
 
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
27 - 12-09-2019, 10:31
Reply With Quote
hitler was the original feminist imo
 
bowl of blood is offline
 
Denver
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 12-09-2019, 10:32
Reply With Quote
Well,
do elaborate!
 
Denver is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
29 - 12-09-2019, 12:00
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
God help you all
Havax is literally seething about this. He's SO ****ing angry about wimmin in power, he's banging his head on the wall and grinding his teeth.
 
Mitchdubai is online now
 
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
30 - 12-09-2019, 12:06
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver View Post
Well,
do elaborate!
he assraped 5 million of his own men live on national television

what more could a feminist want
 
bowl of blood is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
31 - 12-09-2019, 12:06
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Havax is literally seething about this. He's SO ****ing angry about wimmin in power, he's banging his head on the wall and grinding his teeth.
In mitch's country women like this can't even rent their own hotel room without a mans permission

can't let a man sleep over unless they are married to them or they will go to prison

if they get raped walking the street they will also go to prison for being a whore

but look at him be a woman's rights advocate in here right now

adorable

 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
32 - 12-09-2019, 12:13
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
a leader chooses where to lead his people. he lead 5 million of them to their deaths for gains that lasted no more than 6 years, made them enemies of the world, and left his country in economic and physical ruin. you are choosing to look at only the motivational capacity of leadership. he was extremely effective at rallying people, and extremely poor at leading them where they wanted to go.

if he had pulled the reins in 1939 maybe you'd have some point. he attacked the soviet union, and he attacked the united kingdom, and he lost the war on every single front. telling your people they will rule the world is all well and good until it comes time to deliver.
i have some major issues with this (obviously)

So if you die you weren't a good leader?

I disagree.......we all die most never lived

If you end up defeated you weren't a good leader?

I could disagree

I mean was JFK a bad President because he got killed.....

your argument suggests yes

I would rather have died under Hitler's rule than lived another ****ing day in the Weimar Republic before it.

That is just a fact for me........

I would rather fight and die under say George Washington, gone out like crazy MEL GIBSON in the PATRIOT, than bend the knee to pee like Canada still does to the Brits.

That is just a fact for me........

The South lost the Civil War yet I still understand and even sympathize with their position. I get it.

Lincoln was a bag of ****........an actual tyrant.

So......I can also safely say that I would rather be burned in an actual holocaust of flames in Dresden, my family burned to the ground in ashes, than live under MERKEL's rule and be controlled by not just foreign countries, not just an unelected EU, who only serves people trying to **** and ruin Germany, but has made that country the work horse for every dead beat nation in Europe who can't pay their own bills.

and Merkel is called the true real world leader to this day by Vanster types



but then again I'm not a Got Haggis type man child who still thinks living inside Baltimore is cool or trendy.

Don't value the future in "woke" gamergate culture and his next soy and almond + oat milk latte.

More to me than urban underarmor camo and searching out hot new witch house bands at trendy pubs

More to me than hipster 8 track players and betamax sundays

Some of us really are a give me liberty, give me meaning, or give me death kind of people.
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Last edited by Captain Tele; 12-09-2019 at 12:25..
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
33 - 12-09-2019, 12:16
Reply With Quote
and lastly none of these ladies surprise me

I mean they are all still more men and manly than absent

who spends all day in the BERNIE thread begging a crusty old 80 year old communist Jew for his next government subsidized estrogen injection

wonders where his next free **** will come from

which titty to suckle on

at least we can point to some young subtle breasts for once

better than momma Merkel and her sag hag holders
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Danno
VeteranXV
Old
34 - 12-09-2019, 12:16
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
The unedited version is better because the PM does have a pretty cooter. :p

God damnit I am too gullible these days.
 
Danno is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
35 - 12-09-2019, 12:18
Reply With Quote
is there a ding dong under that red spot

commies trick us every time
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
36 - 12-09-2019, 12:51
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Havax is literally seething about this. He's SO ****ing angry about wimmin in power, he's banging his head on the wall and grinding his teeth.
lol is that what you got out of "God help you all"?

calm your ****, Francis.
 
havax is offline
 
SeVeReD
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
37 - 12-09-2019, 12:56
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver View Post
there's the president though.
dating a girl 30 years younger than himself.
Whew There's Hope!!!
 
SeVeReD is online now
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
38 - 12-09-2019, 12:58
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
lol is that what you got out of "God help you all"?

calm your ****, Francis.
he had to put his angst and outrage on someone somewhere

other than on anyone in his country

or towards the country of Dubai

or he would go to prison...........

jokes on you again havax

this is what real winning looks like in here
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Buk Naked
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 12-09-2019, 13:13
Reply With Quote
We've always heard how much better the world would be if women ran it. I guess Finland gets to find out.
 
Buk Naked is offline
 
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
40 - 12-09-2019, 13:37
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
i have some major issues with this (obviously)

So if you die you weren't a good leader?

I disagree.......we all die most never lived

If you end up defeated you weren't a good leader?

I could disagree

I mean was JFK a bad President because he got killed.....

your argument suggests yes

I would rather have died under Hitler's rule than lived another ****ing day in the Weimar Republic before it.

That is just a fact for me........

I would rather fight and die under say George Washington, gone out like crazy MEL GIBSON in the PATRIOT, than bend the knee to pee like Canada still does to the Brits.

That is just a fact for me........

The South lost the Civil War yet I still understand and even sympathize with their position. I get it.

Lincoln was a bag of ****........an actual tyrant.

So......I can also safely say that I would rather be burned in an actual holocaust of flames in Dresden, my family burned to the ground in ashes, than live under MERKEL's rule and be controlled by not just foreign countries, not just an unelected EU, who only serves people trying to **** and ruin Germany, but has made that country the work horse for every dead beat nation in Europe who can't pay their own bills.

and Merkel is called the true real world leader to this day by Vanster types



but then again I'm not a Got Haggis type man child who still thinks living inside Baltimore is cool or trendy.

Don't value the future in "woke" gamergate culture and his next soy and almond + oat milk latte.

More to me than urban underarmor camo and searching out hot new witch house bands at trendy pubs

More to me than hipster 8 track players and betamax sundays

Some of us really are a give me liberty, give me meaning, or give me death kind of people.
no, the difference is that hitler destroyed the german nation *doing what he promised to do and intended to do all along*. it was absolutely his intent to go to war with the world. it wasn't his intent to lose that war, but that's the responsibility of a leader. the people entrust him to carry them to their goals.

to use amrams example, a leader who leads people to jump off a cliff could be a great leader... as long as the people who followed him consider jumping off a cliff a desirable result. however, if he told them "there's a pot of gold over this hill" when in fact he had no idea, and it turned out to be a cliff and they all fell off, that is a fool and a manipulator, not a leader, because the people only followed on the assumption that they were getting the gold.

if you are saying a great leader doesn't need to deliver results, then fine, we have a definitional difference, but i would ask what is the use of your term? i am a consequentialist, i don't believe in lauding people for their feelings and ideals. results are all that matters. i know amram is a feelsies weelsies progressive but i didn't think you were cpt t.

to use a different analogy, i could say the cinncinati bengals are a great football team. after all, they work together toward a common goal, help each other out, and complement each other's roles. they all wear matching uniforms too! that's what a team is, right? except they lose every ****ing game. maybe they are great at being a losing team, but who cares when the goal of every football team is to win? a great team accomplishes shared goals, like a great leader and his followers accomplish shared goals.
 
bowl of blood is offline
 
Page 2 of 7
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [feminism] Finland

Social Website Bullshit


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 00:49.