[feminism] Finland

cb523756.jpg

And I called this one early

You wanna know what the feminist government of young women is in practice?

This is it.

The minister of finance asks people on Instagram if terrorists should be flown into Finland from Al-Hol camp in Syria.

I'm mortified this is my country now.

Tiina Wiik 🇫🇮 on Twitter:

ELnsw0RX0AE1xPz.jpg

:lol:

I mean elect a millennial thot........get millennial thot style leadership

I hope she shows the terrorists her tits at least before your country gets raped to death

i hope the terrists record when they run a train on her and put it online b/c i rly need some new fap videos atm

thisisFINLAND on Twitter:
Happy Mother’s Day to moms everywhere! Pictured here is not one mother, but a family of two mommies: Susanna and Ella are the proud parents of twins. [Women holding hands emoji] Today we celebrate all mothers and grandmothers with bouquets of wood anemones and waving flags.
So progressive.

Moomin on Twitter:
“I’ve fallen madly in love with a woman. And it seems to me so absolutely natural and genuine – there’s nothing problematic about it at all. I just feel proud and uncontrollably glad.”

Read about the queer themes in Tove Jansson’s life and work http://moom.in/queerthemes
Because everyone who likes Moomin gives a fuck about the sexual orientation of it's creator.

This is all great and queer and all, but why force it down everyone's throat?

yeah, I do feel like our dumb ladies have handled covid-19 1000x times better than your government. Don't be jelly:D

And I called this one early

Tiina Wiik 🇫🇮 on Twitter:

ELnsw0RX0AE1xPz.jpg

:lol:

I mean elect a millennial thot........get millennial thot style leadership

I hope she shows the terrorists her tits at least before your country gets raped to death

Yikes!

Women ruin civilizations. This is peak woman behavior you don't want in government. Nothing women want contributes to a durable society.

‘Seriously, Finland?’ Minister deletes Instagram poll asking whether Isis wives should be allowed to return home | The Independent

Back