Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

right wing conspiracy theorists

claim leftists are mentally ill

lmao
When I was growing up, there was a very common saying, "Question Authority". Saw it everywhere; from bumper stickers to t-shirts, everyone was supposed to question authority. Seeing as how Statism is the worlds fastest growing religion, to the adherents of the Statist ideology, this is something that is evil and wrong.

Apparently, we should just all accept what the government tells us. :rofl:

I don't think question authority means the government is 100% lying to u all the time

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, it's probably a duck

if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and takes non dairy creamers from the table of every diner it enters, it's probably gilbert gottfried

I don't think question authority means the government is 100% lying to u all the time

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, it's probably a duck
So... just pick and choose the topics you feel should be questioned on the off chance that the government is telling the truth?

I don't think so. Question everything they spew.

pretty much, never seen people as stupid as the liberals on tw, without mass censorship they look legitimately retarded

This why they shouldn't be censored. It is important people see the real left. Is there more than 1 lefty at TW that you take seriously? The rest are dipshit morons that just spew inane shit

Back