do you support a perma banning of the garcias by Rayn - Page 34 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias
Page 34 of 44
View Poll Results: permaban the garcias?
yes, both dweasel and tehvul 380 74.07%
yes, but only tehvul 22 4.29%
yes, but only dweasel 15 2.92%
no 96 18.71%
Voters: 513. You may not vote on this poll

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
661 - 02-08-2013, 11:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehvul2 View Post
EDIT: Rayn you are a ***** for even making this thread. I've been a long time contributor and this is how you repay your custy's? You must be white. Keep pressing your luck ******. The DOJ is praying for an internet site to make an example of in their lil war on the internet. Seriously look at the laws they want to pass restricting "free" speech online. Most all the other forums have strict moderation so they will exist when TW doesn't. It's all fun and games till you ruined it for everyone. The more you know.
You've been a long time circus sideshow I keep around for laughs. Sometimes I feel bad about taking advantage of the mentally ill and I start down a path like this hoping I can find an excuse to ban you for your own good and the good of my conscience because I often pity you.

That's about as seriously as I take anything you say, particularly threats.
 
Rayn is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
662 - 02-08-2013, 11:02
 
Falhawk is online now
 
Pagy
VeteranXV
Old
663 - 02-08-2013, 11:05
all this thread has done is make me want to take the beaner twink off ignore because in a way tw would be easier to read

20 post / day limit
 
Pagy is offline
 
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
664 - 02-08-2013, 11:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
You've been a long time circus sideshow I keep around for laughs. Sometimes I feel bad about taking advantage of the mentally ill and I start down a path like this hoping I can find an excuse to ban you for your own good and the good of my conscience because I often pity you.

That's about as seriously as I take anything you say, particularly threats.
I'm not threatening you Rayn. Just making you aware of a situation you have over looked. Do the research then come to your own conclusions.
 
tehvul2 is offline
 
Pagy
VeteranXV
Old
666 - 02-08-2013, 11:10
stfu fufu
 
Pagy is offline
 
Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
667 - 02-08-2013, 11:11
what has tebheul ever contributed to TW?
 
Falhawk is online now
 
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
668 - 02-08-2013, 11:11
Yeah and get targeted by the forum owner when you pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
what has tebheul ever contributed to TW?
Been a paid contributor since 2007.
 
tehvul2 is offline
 
Rosencrantz
VeteranX
Old
669 - 02-08-2013, 11:13
I don't think you grasp the difference between voluntary contribution vs paying customer.
 
Rosencrantz is offline
 
nigafool
VeteranXV
Old
670 - 02-08-2013, 11:15
imagine where we'd be without those $10
 
nigafool is offline
 
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
671 - 02-08-2013, 11:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosencrantz View Post
I don't think you grasp the difference between voluntary contribution vs paying customer.
I know the difference stupid. I was just being sarcastick.
 
tehvul2 is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
672 - 02-08-2013, 11:18
he went to jail too
 
Fool is online now
 
Rosencrantz
VeteranX
Old
673 - 02-08-2013, 11:21
That comparison is just insulting to Sarca, Fool. Those noodle arms on Redmund could have never choked out LGBR.
 
Rosencrantz is offline
 
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
674 - 02-08-2013, 11:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
he went to jail too
Ah so you do see what I did there. I always knew you were smart. GG

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 3
 
tehvul2 is offline
 
Noumenon
VeteranXV
Old
675 - 02-08-2013, 11:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehvul2 View Post
I'm not threatening you Rayn. Just making you aware of a situation you have over looked. Do the research then come to your own conclusions.
You assume you assume

YOU MADE A ASS OUTTA U AND ME
 
Noumenon is online now
 
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
676 - 02-08-2013, 11:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noumenon View Post
YOU MADE A ASS OUTTA U AND ME
I know Rayn did, but he is no more perfect than I so I wont hold it against him.
 
tehvul2 is offline
 
Noumenon
VeteranXV
Old
677 - 02-08-2013, 11:39
Rayn's been saying for a long time the internet climate is changing and places like TW won't exist anymore. Your prediction/observation is like saying the sun will come up tomorrow or that there will be an earthquake somewhere on this planet within the next 24 hours.
 
Noumenon is online now
 
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
678 - 02-08-2013, 11:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noumenon View Post
Rayn's been saying for a long time the internet climate is changing and places like TW won't exist anymore. Your prediction/observation is like saying the sun will come up tomorrow or that there will be an earthquake somewhere on this planet within the next 24 hours.
You misunderstand perception because the Sun will rise in the West and there are currently magnitude 7 earthquake swarms going on in the Santa Cruz Islands at this very moment.

 
tehvul2 is offline
 
Last edited by tehvul2; 02-08-2013 at 12:10..
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
679 - 02-08-2013, 12:26
/facepalm
 
Fool is online now
 
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
680 - 02-08-2013, 12:33
This place needs more threads like "twip" and desktop threads. All the *****ing troll threads get old and arent very creative. Face it people. We have successfully trolled one another for years and years. NS and GG

Tribalwar: we know trolling
 
tehvul2 is offline
 
Page 34 of 44


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
'rent'mund garcia , garcias incest bukkake party , he thought he thought , hey jews fuck yous , in the anus the sperm go , mission accomplished , posted from my sore asshole , redmund garcia sexual deviant , redmund garcia-ged=rmund arcia , rest in piss spic , shitstains of society , tehvulwar , you ban you ban


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 22:40.