[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Why does it not surprise me ss actually beleives in trickle down in the year 2017 after decades of the wage gap increasing

Maybe the vastly increasing wealth disparity over the last 40 years? There are other factors at play, but taxation is certainly a big part of it. The corporate shareholder culture is to increase the bottom line at all costs, and higher taxation puts somewhat of a brake on that.

Explaining economics to SS :lol: good luck guy is a rock

:rofl:

Unreal. This imbecile is defending trickle down. Color me shocked.

good thing ss the shill brought in his retard tandem duo shitposter buddy cpt.doofus fuck with him

stupid_meter.gif

Flawless, haha.

So far all of these simpletons are proving my point; the only attempt is 'wealth disparity', meaningless feel good garbage and only reinforces massive ignorance in the economics of a capitalist system.

Good stuff and 'embarrissing'.

:)

maga oconnell - trump is a locomotive pushing his agenda through

In New Lawsuit, Corporations Band Together to Stop Consumers from Banding Together

A coalition consisting of the preeminent national business lobby, several financial services trade groups, and over a dozen business organizations in Texas have banded together — the way individuals might in a class-action lawsuit — to force the federal government to allow them to block class-action lawsuits.

Eighteen groups representing thousands of corporations and banks filed the lawsuit against the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau last Friday in federal court in Dallas. Oddly, they did not attempt to individually resolve the dispute through an arbitration process, which they’ve consistently said yields speedier and better results for those wronged. “Arbitration gives consumers the ability to bring claims that they could not realistically assert in court,” the lawsuit reads.

But for corporations, banding together in courts apparently presents a better option.

Bye ACA :wave:

MAGA

The Trump administration issued a rule Friday that sharply limits the Affordable Care Act’s contraception coverage mandate, a move that could mean many American women would no longer have access to birth control free of charge.

They have threatened to withhold cost-sharing payments from insurers, which has already driven premiums up substantially. They cut the open enrollment period in half. They slashed the budget for advertising to encourage people to enroll by 90 percent, and used some of what was left to create videos meant to discourage people from getting insurance. They canceled contracts with community groups that assist people in the sometimes complicated process of signing up. And in a particularly creative move, they’ll be shutting down healthcare.gov on [every Sunday except one] during open enrollment, for “maintenance.”

Why Trump is scaling back the contraception mandate and trying to destroy Obamacare - The Washington Post

http://nicedoggie.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/stupid_meter.gif[img]

Flawless, haha.

So far all of these simpletons are proving my point; the only attempt is 'wealth disparity', meaningless feel good garbage and only reinforces massive ignorance in the economics of a capitalist system.

Good stuff and 'embarrissing'.

:)[/QUOTE]

So your ideal society is one where the rich control the government and all wealth while everyone else tills the land for them? Because capitalism?

Holy shit! This is awesome.

but this.... this is perfect! :rofl:
But then Macias posted a bizarre, profanity-laced “SnatchAHat” video online, which eventually went viral, that showed her physically removing the hat from his head – and then verbally attacking him for promoting “genocide.”
[.....]
[.....]
Some students on campus started a “Statement of Solidarity with Edith Macias.” The statement claims free speech has been “used as a dog whistle for the protection of white supremacist violence in the University of California system and elsewhere.”

The statement also claims that Macias has been “doxxed” and “harassed,” and they demand the university pay Macias’ rent, grant her amnesty, cover her legal fees, condemn white supremacist violence, and support a sanctuary campus.

So the leftists are demanding the school pay her rent because she doxxed herself by her uploading a video of herself stealing someone's property and verbally assaulting the person? Oh and, because she attacked a white cis male, the school has to publically condemn white supremacy?

And people wonder why I fucking hate progressives. That right there, that demand... that shit reminds me of something triple would do.

Hey guys Obama did the opposite of trickle down economics and we're all living in mansions... :shock: oh wait the only things that grew was the amount of people on welfare/foodstamps and the 1%er's bank accounts further increasing the wealth gap.

Looks like neither trickle up or trickle down works, so what's your solution? oh right you don't have one you're just fucktards bitching about possibly getting a tax break on what you pay vs doing nothing and continuing the decline Obama set in place....

Do the rich control the gov? I don't think the rich elected Trump

:lol: really? You're even dumber than I thought.

Trump is:
* rich (by 'most people' standards)
* an egomaniac.
* utterly without ethics.

That right there basically boils down to a guy who's going to do everything he can to benefit himself, and by extension, the rich. The whole 'eliminate estate tax' is probably the most obvious one out there.

Trump was a fantastic option for the super-rich. Probably the best since Reagan himself, maybe even longer. You bought the rhetoric, not the reality.

:lol: really? You're even dumber than I thought.

Trump is:
* rich (by 'most people' standards)
* an egomaniac.
* utterly without ethics.

That right there basically boils down to a guy who's going to do everything he can to benefit himself, and by extension, the rich. The whole 'eliminate estate tax' is probably the most obvious one out there.

Trump was a fantastic option for the super-rich. Probably the best since Reagan himself, maybe even longer. You bought the rhetoric, not the reality.

:lol:

so all these rich people hating on trump is just an elaborate ruse?

put the Kool-Aid down, kid.

Scaling back affordable and or free birth control is the dumbest possible thing the government could possibly do.

Colorado's Effort Against Teenage Pregnancies Is a Startling Success - NYTimes.com

It's a long term proven fact that access to cheap / free birth control lowers teen / poor pregnancies, which in turn lowers both abortion rates and government assistance payouts.

Getting rid of it is asinine. This is the furthest from MAGA. It's retarded.

Last edited:
I'm accepting donations for both the right and the left. The NRA and Antifa, send it all to me suckers.

Thank you.

im all for removing birth control tbh

this is just what we need to accelerate the population growth of non-white communities

So your ideal society is one where the rich control the government and all wealth while everyone else tills the land for them? Because capitalism?
I'm sure -SS- will get around to answering you just as soon as he's finished consulting his ECON101 study guide.

He'll need time to find a way to get the round pegs to fit the square holes.

But believing in eco systems which benefit the rich is as American as apple pie :rocker:
american-flag.png

TRANSLATION: I'm too stupid and chickenshit to offer an explanation to 'trickle down' economics and will hide behind deflection instead. As long as the tax system isn't about 'equality of outcomes', then I'm against it because others who have more isnt fair.

Welcome to arsin levels of stupidity and extremely poor adjudication (you have no idea what fair is).

Now that we have established that all of you are ignorant and dont understand what fairness actually is, perhaps you can redeem yourself by offering what your ideal system is instead of crying about that which you have no grasp of?

Out look is doubtful though. :(

TRANSLATION: I'm too stupid and chickenshit to offer an explanation to 'trickle down' economics and will hide behind deflection instead. As long as the tax system isn't about 'equality of outcomes', then I'm against it because others who have more isnt fair.

Trickle-down economics is a dead simple theory, why do you need someone to explain it to you to have a conversation? Just so you can continue on presuming the stupidity of those who think it's an inane demand?

What isn't fair in a democracy is not that others have more, it's that a dollar is worth more than a vote. Politicians are elected to represent the people, but the current system represents special interests far and away more than the people as a whole. You can see this in virtually every kind of legislation. Corporatocracy, plutocracy, crony capitalism, whatever you want to call it - it isn't democracy.

Giving the wealthiest of wealthy more money does not typically produce much economic growth - there are plenty of papers on this if you'd like to do some research for yourself. Instead, they just end up controlling a larger share of the economy. You're not out to own more "stuff" at the top, you're out to gain more power which our system easily allows you to do.

This, I think, will effectively eventually lead to corporations controlling the world. And they are trying - one of the big reasons I liked Trump was because he was against the TPP. My fucking god what a rights-stripping corporation takeover attempt that piece of shit was. And written in secret of course, because the public can't be a party to the conversation of taking their rights away.

Now that we have established that all of you are ignorant and dont understand what fairness actually is, perhaps you can redeem yourself by offering what your ideal system is instead of crying about that which you have no grasp of?

Fairness in a democracy is one person one vote, not one dollar one vote. Remove money from politics - lol. Tax the wealthy a lot - definitely not ideal because a smaller government is a better government, but it is somewhat of a stopgap. Alternatively, find a way to distribute the growth of the economy to all citizens more or less equally. Communism! you might say. Except virtually all growth in the economy goes to Wall Street or London like leeches when they produce absolutely nothing of value except digital zeroes. The productivity of the people is sapped away by these leeches and it shows in the widening wealth gap.

Care to discuss civilly?

Back