The CIA Gets Yet Another Opportunity to Assassinate a Kennedy by SeVeReD - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The CIA Gets Yet Another Opportunity to Assassinate a Kennedy
Page 1 of 7
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 03-04-2023, 10:37

Robert F. Kennedy Jr launching Democratic challenge to Biden for 2024 White House nomination | Fox News

Quote:
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is considering running for president in 2024, challenging President Biden for the Democratic nomination, and he says his wife approves.

"I am thinking about it yes. I have passed the biggest hurdle, that my wife has greenlighted it," Kennedy told a crowd in New Hampshire on Friday, according to reports.

Kennedy's wife, actress Cheryl Hines, was reportedly attending the speech at the New Hampshire Institute of Politics, which for nearly a quarter-century has been a must stop in the Granite State for potential or actual White House contenders.

Kennedy, the son of the late Sen. Robert F. Kennedy and the nephew of the late President John F. Kennedy, describes himself as a lifelong Democrat and has faced criticism for his activism against the COVID-19 vaccine....

Sponsored Links
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 03-04-2023, 12:04
Life long Democrat and Anti Vaccine, TW members must be conflicted.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 03-05-2023, 09:19
American First Republicans will not be the conflicted ones.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 03-05-2023, 10:18
So Bobby gets your vote?

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 03-05-2023, 11:37
Bobby gets my support

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 03-05-2023, 14:33
Having grown up in Massachusetts, I***8217;ve learned to distrust the Kennedy Family whose fortunes were built on illegal activity.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 03-05-2023, 14:34
Selling alcohol during prohibition was not an illegal activity
The law was illegal

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 03-05-2023, 14:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Having grown up in Massachusetts, I’ve learned to distrust the Kennedy Family whose fortunes were built on illegal activity.
and murder

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 03-05-2023, 14:41
Well Bobby, who has had a heroin addiction, cheated multiple times on any relationship he was in, and was raised in an environment of affluenza, you feel is reputable enough to believe because he happens to be anti Vax, anti fauci etc.?

What does that say about you? Do you see you***8217;re influenced by your own confirmation bias?

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 03-05-2023, 14:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
and murder

Murder of Martha Moxley - Wikipedia

And **** / murder

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11 - 03-05-2023, 14:49
well murder and ****
ya ok
you got me there

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 03-05-2023, 14:52
Quote:
Well Bobby, who has had a heroin addiction, cheated multiple times on any relationship he was in, and was raised in an environment of affluenza, you feel is reputable enough to believe because he happens to be anti Vax, anti fauci etc.?

What does that say about you? Do you see you***8217;re influenced by your own confirmation bias?
What it says to me is that you haven't read his heavily sited/referenced book that people are free to tear apart and sue him over....
but they don't.

And I don't know much about his past other than he shouldn't be able to become president because no one can understand him when he talks..
i think he's anti-war so that's a thumbs up from me? Look up his stance on UKR, if he supports I'll never look at him again...
your chance to win man

Last edited by SeVeReD; 03-05-2023 at 14:54..
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13 - 03-05-2023, 18:19
No I haven***8217;t read his book or pro fauci books which are also sited/referenced because being sited/reference in no way validates half truths. That***8217;s how half truths work.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 03-05-2023, 20:33
well, haha, that's just wrong man
you ain't simping still for ManDates with Faulsi are you? Really?
One of the big reasons we're crawling out of this lockdown mess is because of this Kennedy.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15 - 03-05-2023, 22:15
I***8217;m not simping for anyone. I don***8217;t trust anyone. I know Kennedy is not even remotely credible with his past. Fauci? No idea with all the misinformation that***8217;s spread from both sides.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16 - 03-05-2023, 23:45
When I look into what Fauci's history with AIDS and clearly visible 'mistakes' with mandates (criminal doings if you know what I know from Dr. Huff) with covid... it's black and white
Trump = ends wars
Globalists = endless wars

Tell me the bad things Bobby rich kid has done in their life? Get caught by a ***** trap? got hooked on drugs?... I wonder how much time the FED has spent on this Kennedy family. They are scorched earth
but tell me what they've done compared to The Nursing Home Murders.... soon to be followed by
Think of the numbers of deaths by this bio-weapon...
or are you not comfortable to call it that?... few more months you need?

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 03-06-2023, 00:32
while I'm waiting on your KendollyManBad
Try my FaulsiManBad

New emails show Fauci commissioned paper to disprove Wuhan lab leak theory

Quote:
They show he “prompted” or commissioned — and had final approval on — a scientific paper written specifically in February 2020 to disprove the theory that the virus leaked from a lab in Wuhan, China.

Eight weeks later, Fauci stood at a White House press conference alongside President Trump and cited that paper as evidence that the lab leak theory was implausible while pretending it had nothing to do with him and he did not know the authors.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
18 - 03-06-2023, 00:35
Quote:
The House Oversight subcommittee published emails Sunday in which the paper***8217;s co-author Dr. Kristian Andersen admits Fauci ***8220;prompted***8221; him to write the paper with the goal of ***8220;disprove***8221; the lab leak theory.
prompted him? hell he got millions in grant money
la jolla is a ****ing expensive place to live...

Quote:
Farrar, then head of British nonprofit, the Wellcome Trust, which has historic ties to the pharmaceutical industry and the Gates Foundation, was rewarded with the plum role of Chief Scientist at the World Health Organization last December.

On the day the ***8220;Proximal Origin***8221; paper was published, emails show Farrar pushing through a crucial change: ***8220;Sorry to micromanage/micro edit! But would you be willing to change one sentence?***8221;

Farrar***8217;s change was to replace the word ***8220;unlikely***8221; with ***8220;improbable***8221; in a statement about the lab leak origin, so it would read: ***8220;It is improbable that SARS-CoV-2 emerged through laboratory manipulation of an existing SARS-related coronavirus.***8221;

Last edited by SeVeReD; 03-06-2023 at 00:39..
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 03-06-2023, 10:13
Severed, I want to rep you, but I have to spread some around first, but I***8217;m lazy.

I appreciate your consistency brother.

I really can***8217;t refute anything you are saying because I have not researched fauci at all, so you could be right. I really don***8217;t care anymore.

I am too familiar with the Kennedy***8217;s so anything from one of them pricks I***8217;m immediately skeptical

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 03-06-2023, 11:06
Quote:
Severed, I want to rep you, but I have to spread some around first, but I’m lazy.

I appreciate your consistency brother.

I really can’t refute anything you are saying because I have not researched fauci at all, so you could be right. I really don’t care anymore.

I am too familiar with the Kennedy’s so anything from one of them pricks I’m immediately skeptical
that ****in dwarf fauci made it his life goal to cure aids back in the 80's (so people like humpindudes can prolong their prolapsed anus). he was all about using SARS to do it. when the US banned gain of function, he turned to outside help (read: ecohealth) to continue the research

why do you think he is now retiring? he knows full well he is facing investigations.

Page 1 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The CIA Gets Yet Another Opportunity to Assassinate a Kennedy

Social Website Bullshit