You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled " by fraggle - Page 53 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "
Page 53 of 58
Lobster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1041 - 01-29-2009, 16:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJonez View Post
This just goes to show what many of us have been saying for years. Kurayami is absolutely ashamed of what he is and is terrified of anyone finding out the truth. Someone finally did, and he fled like a huge *****.

And yeah, nice excuse. Oh noes someone might ruin my ****ty community college education by emailing my professor!
Jonez honestly you don't get to gloat after he ran your insecure fat ass off so many times.

Good lord you're a ****ing parasite chewing at the corpse of a leviathan and claiming victory.

Sponsored Links
Calx
VeteranXV
Old
1042 - 01-29-2009, 16:35
i started reading this at 1:15 pm and it appears to be growing faster than i can read it

edit: 1:15 pst

double edit: hof

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
1043 - 01-29-2009, 16:37
yeah Jonez I'm revoking the peace treaty I had with you because you're an antisocial ****.

Go die in a ditch.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
1044 - 01-29-2009, 16:38
kura was antisocial

but atleast he had some self respect and excercized

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
1045 - 01-29-2009, 16:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
Jonez honestly you don't get to gloat after he ran your insecure fat ass off so many times.

Good lord you're a ****ing parasite chewing at the corpse of a leviathan and claiming victory.
to jonez' credit he was never run off despite his real name, address and jabba the hutt picture being posted (ridiculed) many times

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
1046 - 01-29-2009, 16:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo616 View Post
jonez is the real winner in all of this
The only thing he wins at is being fat and stupid.

I guess that's two things.

DrJonez
VeteranXX
Old
1047 - 01-29-2009, 16:44
Quote:

That's funny, because I don't ever remember running off like a whiny ***** when someone posted my pic/phone number/address/whatever.

If you recall, I don't really give a **** if people know about me RL or not. I've been to UVA and I've met a ton of people from TW. I wasn't the one who sat in the glow of a monitor posting 900,000 times as my internet persona so I could escape reality.

Kura can dish it out but he can't take it. We've all known this for years.

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
1048 - 01-29-2009, 16:47
Your bulk says you have other ways of escaping reality.

Enlightened One
VeteranXX
Old
1049 - 01-29-2009, 16:47
Gimme the scoop here kiddies. Wtf happened to Jonathan Rhodes?

PantsMcFist
Veteran++
Old
1050 - 01-29-2009, 16:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasic View Post
By bending the fabric of space/time around himself?

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
1051 - 01-29-2009, 16:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantsMcFist View Post
By bending the fabric of space/time around himself?
no by eating it

Daedalus
VeteranXV
Old
1052 - 01-29-2009, 16:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasic View Post
ns.

Anguish
VeteranXX
Old
1053 - 01-29-2009, 16:58
i dont even get what hapepned.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
1054 - 01-29-2009, 16:59
there is some quality posting on the last page and this

Lobster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1055 - 01-29-2009, 17:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJonez View Post
That's funny, because I don't ever remember running off like a whiny ***** when someone posted my pic/phone number/address/whatever.

If you recall, I don't really give a **** if people know about me RL or not. I've been to UVA and I've met a ton of people from TW. I wasn't the one who sat in the glow of a monitor posting 900,000 times as my internet persona so I could escape reality.

Kura can dish it out but he can't take it. We've all known this for years.
I don't really need to talk about your various abhorrent behaviours but it was obvious that whenever Kura smacked you about you came off the worse for it. You ran from threads and it was clear he got to you.

The reason I pointed this out is because it is no more clear how much he got to you than from your omnipresence in anything negative about Kura, and now you seem you couldn't be happier than if it was raining bacon.

You got owned by him every time you stepped your chubby ass to the plate and there really is no honour or pride in consistently making yourself a target for ridicule through exploring new avenues of retardation. What I'm trying to say is that the way you should have overcome being Kura's obvious ***** was to really not care and not gleefully drip pork grease over threads such as this.

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
1056 - 01-29-2009, 17:01
wow lobster hit a home run with that one

kwago
VeteranXX
Old
1057 - 01-29-2009, 17:01
Quote:
and now you seem you couldn't be happier than if it was raining bacon.

JohnMcClane
VeteranXX
Old
1058 - 01-29-2009, 17:02
why are there so many posts

PantsMcFist
Veteran++
Old
1059 - 01-29-2009, 17:02
Quote:
The reason I pointed this out is because it is no more clear how much he got to you than from your omnipresence in anything negative about Kura, and now you seem you couldn't be happier than if it was raining bacon.
Right here, you're channeling the Zero Punctuation guy.

Polus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1060 - 01-29-2009, 17:05
this thread just keeps getting better

Page 53 of 58

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
1 jew 2 chins , alone in the dark(ness) , bacon it rains , catch 20 , darkness enraged , death of a nerdman , drama llama , fatman! , fighter of the nerdman , fraggle is a dick , great bump hansel , i retrospective , irony meet black kettle , jason kotz rapist , jonathan rourke , kurayamiwar.com , light exposes darkness , mayday mayday , nerdvirgin's demise , raining bacon