[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

No! No they are not. They are not liberal and nowhere close to being a libertarian, as the progressives are some of the most regressive and authoritarian people on the face of the planet, except for maybe Muslims ... .
I finally found the phrase that describes your last pic,
That is, if a phrase could ever suffice:

"over emolliated"

:srsly:

Mensa offers to host IQ test for Trump and Tillerson

:rofl:
:lol:

So it's true, Tillerson did say something to the affect of being a slight on the Trump,
the Trump retorts with something rite out of the Gr. 3 playbook "my iq is > than ur iq" :rofl:

b8tvcugk42rz.jpg

:lol:

Actually, didn't Trump just say something along the lines of "I know what the result would be"?

Maybe he's actually conceding that he is a moron?

can we get a definitive answer from the alt right experts on how cucked you'd have to be to let your employee call you a fucking moron and not fire them??

Is there a video or audio recording of the entire question and sentence or not?

I have a brain, therefore I don't care what someone writes down in quotation marks.

Edit: I'll probably have to spell it out for the leftist retards here: If he got enraged and screamed while he was saying that and saliva ran down his chin, then paused afterwards, recomposed himself, and then wiped the drool off, it would have a different context then for example if he was giggling, laughing, or rolling his eyes.

You know. Context.
Still waiting.

I'm going to go with my gut and assume fake news. And by fake news, I mean intellectual dishonesty which is a pillar of leftism. They love abusing context.

Manafort this week. Probably take a week or two before he rolls over on Trump. Impeachment by Thanksgiving. Special election before Christmas. Bernie takes office in February.

Back