[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Art of the Deal hard at work boys.

Please senior don't talk about the wall.
Please Chuck Schumer fix healthcare for us.

this thread needs to be locked and put away already

but it is amazing with all the puckered up buttholes and their maga

jomo, i called out years ago before the twl clowns showed up, shits himself but preaches others shouldnt allow him to literally shitpost

supertrup, sperging out all day everyday high on painkillers, needs pills for his brain really

cpt tele, couldnt work a local govt job because of anxiety lol, fucking low life had no stress and just used this like assholes try to get unemployment.. and ss is prob his roommate when they bake weed snacks all day being worthless

fool has a trans sibling

but trump is maga right

Not liking Trump is perfectly reasonable.

I just didn't like Hillary more.

We'd probably be importing muslims like Europe if she had her way.

i wasnt a fan of hillary either

but, come on, trump got axed from his own fucking tv show

president material vao

grumbling of the stupid left... MAGA

Hello SuperTrap,

We at TribalWar Forums would like to wish you a happy birthday today!

But thanks guys, I appreciate you going out of your way just to wish me another happy birthday. 49, another year in the books. Here is to 50

Here is a secret.. don't tell anyone but the real reason we voted for Trump over hillary.. the judges, yes, the judges... years and years of republican judges

59d7e6ea140000a62349380e.jpeg

Trump Is Filling Court Seats With Anti-LGBTQ, Anti-Abortion Judges | HuffPost

Trump’s speed in nominating judges has been perhaps the most successful aspect of his presidency

:lol:

Democrats hand back fraction of Harvey Weinstein's cash | Daily Mail Online

But Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, the biggest recipients of his support and generosity, remained silent over whether they would do the same.

Weinstein is one of the Democratic Party's most prolific donors, having raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama's campaigns alone.

Hypocrisy that should go against every ideological belief of the left... yet here we are.

I am cool with Weinstein. He is obviously a creeper and everyone knew.. they put up with it for his cash until it "seemed" more profitable to burn him.

Idiots, self serving fucktards

Back