Reload this Page i ****ing hate israel
Page 11 of 24
TachikomaPilot
Veteran++
Old
201 - 05-31-2010, 04:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
They do those things only AFTER the Pali's attack them.

As my previous post illustrates, they are constantly being attacked and don't respond. When they do respond, they get the point across.
lol idiot. They want their water and land back. They want to not have to smuggle food in tunnels because there is such an unnecessary long waiting period to check food items for suspicious items.

Damn them for wanting basic human necessities. They should just dies of thirst and starvation quietly.

You lost your touch dude. You are definitely not right on this one.

Sponsored Links
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
202 - 05-31-2010, 04:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by TachikomaPilot View Post
lol idiot. They want their water and land back. They want to not have to smuggle food in tunnels because there is such an unnecessary long waiting period to check food items for suspicious items.

Damn them for wanting basic human necessities. They should just dies of thirst and starvation quietly.

You lost your touch dude. You are definitely not right on this one.
It isn't their land. They don't smuggle food in tunnels, they smuggle weapons. There is enough food sent daily.

TachikomaPilot
Veteran++
Old
203 - 05-31-2010, 04:24
Quote:
On November 29, 1947, the United Nations General Assembly voted 33 to 13, with 10 abstentions, in favor of a Partition Plan that created the State of Israel.
Yeah, if you look at current events, those borders don't exist anymore. There is movement for peace that wants Israel to withdraw to said borders but "in the name of safety", the borders (and the wall) are much further out than originally drawn. Funny because there are settlements in those "dangerous" zones.

Do you actually ever listen to news on current Israeli/Palestinian events? Cause your facts are WAY out of date.

I'll grant you that the Middle East wants Israel gone. However, if they were to withdraw into the 1947 established borders AND declare peace AND give Palestinins equal rights, Israel would get the world's support (instead of just American politicians').

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
204 - 05-31-2010, 04:27
Quote:
Yeah, if you look at current events, those borders don't exist anymore. There is movement for peace that wants Israel to withdraw to said borders but "in the name of safety", the borders (and the wall) are much further out than originally drawn. Funny because there are settlements in those "dangerous" zones.

Do you actually ever listen to news on current Israeli/Palestinian events? Cause your facts are WAY out of date.

I'll grant you that the Middle East wants Israel gone. However, if they were to withdraw into the 1947 established borders AND declare peace AND give Palestinins equal rights, Israel would get the world's support (instead of just American politicians').
Israel has won several wars, expanding their borders.

If Israel gives in, then no 'peace' will be established, only idiot liberal arts fags believe that Israel will have 'peace' if they do what the terrorists say.

TachikomaPilot
Veteran++
Old
205 - 05-31-2010, 04:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbital 123 View Post
I think you are all forgetting that it is the Arabs who tried to destroy Israel TWICE, and both times Israel went it alone and beat them. Israel didn't start this, but they certainly will finish it with the grace of God.

Yes, Israel is going overboard and those settlers are self important ignorant fools. They reject their God and savior Jesus Christ and that attitude is displayed in the photo above.
**** for brains, Jewish people don't believe in Jesus Christ as a God either.

LiNK
VeteranX
Old
206 - 05-31-2010, 04:33
Those evil kikes will get what's coming to them in one way or another....eventually

TachikomaPilot
Veteran++
Old
207 - 05-31-2010, 04:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniggs View Post
no one likes our association w/ israel but jews and ppl with ibs

that's what this thread proves
ibs?

I think that people do not like to associate with Israelis and ZIONIST jews. I'd be proud to call a Jewish person who does not believe in killing Palestinians to get land, a friend.

There are Jewish groups like that such as Jews For A Free Palestine.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
208 - 05-31-2010, 04:40
Quote:
ibs?

I think that people do not like to associate with Israelis and ZIONIST jews. I'd be proud to call a Jewish person who does not believe in killing Palestinians to get land, a friend.

You do realize Palestine was 'free' before they decided they wanted to destroy the Jews right? There were 2 states before they attacked Israel, right?

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
209 - 05-31-2010, 04:42
Quote:
ibs?

That's so rare though. No matter where jews are in the world, they are pretty quick to fall in line when it comes to wallowing in their own fictitious victimhood.

TachikomaPilot
Veteran++
Old
210 - 05-31-2010, 04:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I can't speak for all Natives, but as far as I'm concerned as long as you're not a dick and you're making an effort to work hard and make a better world, you're more than welcome. If you're lazy or a dick, no worries, just stay where you're at.

If we apply that as a rubric, not only is Orbital unwelcome in this country, should he ever so much as attempt to set foot in it, his scalp belongs to the first person to get to him.
lmao And here I was hoping he would leave Canada for the next closest country. Oh well.

TachikomaPilot
Veteran++
Old
211 - 05-31-2010, 05:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
Reminder:
Israel has repeatedly offered to sit with it's neighbors since 1947 and work it out.
They have repeatedly been told to **** off.

**** Gaza and the camels they rode in on.
Uh... no. Israel makes impossible demands and claim that there other side is being unreasonable. That is their strategy to sabotage a peace treaty.

SweetbabyJ
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
212 - 05-31-2010, 05:08
Quote:
Yea right...do you really believe that?

No matter what they do, Israel will never have support from the rest of the world aside from the few countries that already support them.

TachikomaPilot
Veteran++
Old
213 - 05-31-2010, 05:09
Quote:
It isn't their land. They don't smuggle food in tunnels, they smuggle weapons. There is enough food sent daily.
Do you not get that they are under complete and total embargo? They get nothing and they have nothing. They are completely cut off. There are fighters who might smuggle one or two weapons, but this is the exception, not the rule. Security is just too tight.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
214 - 05-31-2010, 05:10
Quote:
Do you not get that they are under complete and total embargo? They get nothing and they have nothing. They are completely cut off. There are fighters who might smuggle one or two weapons, but this is the exception, not the rule. Security is just too tight.
LMAO

You're trolling.

They get foreign aid. 15,000 tons a week.

Last edited by JoMo; 05-31-2010 at 05:13..
TachikomaPilot
Veteran++
Old
215 - 05-31-2010, 05:16
Quote:
You do realize Palestine was 'free' before they decided they wanted to destroy the Jews right? There were 2 states before they attacked Israel, right?
The land was divided for them so I am not sure what you mean by "free". The Brits had a big hand in this.

Sure, terrorists (especially non Palestinians) want Israel gone, but a large population of Palestine is willing to settle for the original 1947 borders. That is all that counts. Anyone else does something, Israel can easily nuke them. However, Israel will have none of it. It's just trying to expel all Palestinians.

Gow
VeteranX
Old
216 - 05-31-2010, 05:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn-l_JltCB4

Israeli boats/choppers firing on and killing the civilian aid workers before boarding the ships.

TachikomaPilot
Veteran++
Old
217 - 05-31-2010, 05:16
Quote:
LMAO

You're trolling.

They get foreign aid. 15,000 tons a week.
Like that ship you posted about that got all shot up. lol

Is that how they water their crops? Silly me.

Last edited by TachikomaPilot; 05-31-2010 at 05:20..
TachikomaPilot
Veteran++
Old
218 - 05-31-2010, 05:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gow View Post

Israeli boats/choppers firing on and killing the civilian aid workers before boarding the ships.
Is this the same ship that JoMo just posted about?

GreasyBoy
VeteranXX
Old
219 - 05-31-2010, 05:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gow View Post

Uh...so the guys wearing the black ninja masks are aid workers?

Gow
VeteranX
Old
220 - 05-31-2010, 05:22
*begins shooting civilians in international waters*
*is shocked when they use chairs and sticks to defend themselves after being boarded*
*continues murdering aid workers*
*is the IDF*

Page 11 of 24

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page i ****ing hate israel

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
goshin , goshin fucks men , hebes were 1st , i cant stop banking , shit thread shit poster , they took my funny hat