[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I haven't been humping this story fool, but didn't Ford send it to WaPo too? I think Feinstein just dismissed it as not credible, I don't know if there were more nefarious intentions. But I could be wrong

the same people who blocked garland from getting a hearing for a year+ are bitching that an investigation might delay kavanaugh by like a week or two

go find a bridge and jump off it pls

"Certain women should be struck regularly, like gongs."

That quote from British playwright Noel Coward was featured on Mark Judge's senior yearbook page when he graduated from Georgetown Preparatory School in Bethesda, Maryland, in 1983, according to a report from The Washington Post.

Judge is the man accused of watching and laughing while his friend Brett Kavanaugh – now a nominee to the Supreme Court – held a girl down and tried to remove her clothes at a party while they were all in high school.

More evidence is coming up each day fool

The good old yearbook shows up again :lol:

Who says lightning doesnt strike twice

I haven't been humping this story fool, but didn't Ford send it to WaPo too? I think Feinstein just dismissed it as not credible, I don't know if there were more nefarious intentions. But I could be wrong

Ford confirmed her identity to WaPo after her name had already been leaked. I don't think Feinstein found it credible either, but I don't think she dismissed it as unusable given the timing.

It was within their power to do so. It's not outrageous, though it was definitely outside the bounds of tradition. Obama could've nominated someone more conservative if he wanted someone confirmed during his term.

It's not exactly the same thing as what Feinstein did here. She sat on this since July, and then leaked it to the press after Ford made it crystal clear she wanted to remain anonymous. She did so at a point where it would be impossible to replace the nominee if you were inclined to before the midterms, unlike if she had leaked the information when she first received it. She threw Ford to the wolves in an attempt to tank a confirmation before hopefully taking control of the Senate.

So in other words, dirty politics. Glad we cleared that up.

The good ole yearbook trick its almost as good as pulling the fire alarm before the big test

I love the #meetoo movement :lol:

So many more yearbooks gonna show up

Soros doesnt play by the book

Just want to point out that it's easy to think that everyone on either side of anything is all the same. There are plenty of dems who think the behavior demonstrated by some of their party leaders is horrible. The key here is for the folks in the center to start working together to get rid of the folks at the extremes. Everyone knows that there is an awesome sweet spot right in the middle where folks with differing opinions and ideas meet and discuss like adults. We all just let things get out of control while we were all busy living our lives.

The swamp is much larger than any of us thought. It is draining. You can feel it. Also, even if you just absolutely hate Trump - remember - many of us voted him in to instigate this kind of change. What really matters after - no matter what party they say they are in - can we please get back to sane government? Get some people in chairs that are just plain old nice, professional people? Good god what a shit ton of monsters we have in our governments. It is absolutely insane how fake, hate-filled and power hungry these people have become.

Anyway - people on the dem side - it's ok to speak out about awful behavior in your party. Same with republicans. It is a necessary part of re-aligning the government. So, while the people at the far left/right are getting all the media attention - we - the people in the middle from both parties are the ones that matter. It is easy to get stunned into silence while the shit show rages. We should be talking about upcoming elections, pros, cons etc. I have a hunch that a record number of people are going to start just voting all R or all D. It wouldn't surprise me if that gets added to the ballots as an option soon. And, that's not the way it should work.

namaste tribal brothers and remember - life should be fun. Don't take things too seriously and enjoy our brief ride on this spinning dust speck.
The thing is, there's plenty of right-wingers bash other fake right-winger neo-cons. McCains, Bushs, etc. There's actual discussions and disagreements on the right, although most of that is because they're not actually right-wing, but I digress. There's almost none on that on the left and no leftists are anywhere near the middle. They just keep moving further and further away. This is abundantly clear in Europe/Canada/Australia. They have little-to-no right-wing. They are all left-wing, big government.

It's all insanity anymore.

Two points

1. People who make false claims generally don't ask the FBI to investigate their false claims further

2. The FBI took 3 whole days to investigate the Anita Hill situation. What's the rush that you can't wait 3 fucking days before voting on a lifetime appointment?

Guy is going to be on the court for the next 40 years but JESUS CHRIST IF HES NOT CONFIRMED BY FRIDAY SHIT IS GOING DOWN

that whole position doesn't really make sense to me, unless you don't really want to find out the truth in the first place
Just look at this retard ^.

No matter how ridiculous it story is that's fed to him, he will repeat it until he's dead. You can't have a discussion with these children. Video-tape evidence, emails, tweets, exposed fraud... nothing will change his mind. It's like trying to convince some die-hard religious nutjob that they the possibility exists that might be wrong. In fact, it's much worse.

This week Guerry joined more than 900 alumnae of the Holton-Arms School — a private school for girls in Bethesda, Maryland — in signing an open letter, voicing their support for Ford.

The letter, which was also signed by Hollywood actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus who graduated from the school in 1979, was signed by women who graduated between 1962 and 2018.

Well at least many women who were not even there at the time are supporting her. What's wrong with you people?

Time for ol Bretty to own up and say yes he did boob grab a drunk cheerleader 35 years ago. Still not sure why this would make him somehow incapable of being a judge? Your Ex-President shoved cigars in his intern and your current grabs pussy. Boob grab is nothing at all

Back