[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Why are you so scared of naming who that someone is?

The argument was exclusively about Osama Bin Laden.

Stop being a dishonest hack.

"You're in favor of murdering someone" sounds HORRIBLE.

"You're in favor of murdering Osama Bin Laden".. well, yeah. Me and 5 billion other people. What savages.

Why are you so scared of naming who that someone is?

The argument was exclusively about Osama Bin Laden.

Stop being a dishonest hack.

"You're in favor of murdering someone" sounds HORRIBLE.

"You're in favor of murdering Osama Bin Laden".. well, yeah. Me and 5 billion other people. What savages.

Why are you omitting the circumstances of the example?

Fool if you really could prove I wanted to murder anybody, you'd link back to the post where I supposedly said that, not try to strawman me. Just saying.

Oh right, you thought we could have a little peace summit with Al Qaeda and all would be forgiven for 9/11. How stupid are you?

Whether peace is a genuine possibility or not is irrelevant. Advocating for the assassination of the leader of a country under the flag is peace is morally wrong. Advocating for the murder of someone surrendering is morally wrong. If you're willing to murder someone under such circumstance, it means you hold a morally questionable position on murder. Perhaps it's unfair to say you're willing to murder anyone as a result, so I'll give you an out:

If Osama Bin Laden is demonstrably fine to murder no matter the circumstance, what is an example of the least objectionable person you're willing to murder under the flag of peace?

Whether peace is a genuine possibility or not is irrelevant. Advocating for the assassination of the leader of a country under the flag is peace is morally wrong.

:lol: Killing OBL was not "morally wrong" jesus fuckin christ

If Osama Bin Laden is demonstrably fine to murder no matter the circumstance

implying he's not

any more pearl clutching for osama bin laden and you'll be on a government watchlist, fool. hope you don't need to fly anywhere

It's not a fucking implication. It's spelled out. UNDER THE FLAG OF PEACE.

The example is UNDER THE FLAG OF PEACE. Which you said repeatedly you wouldn't care. You advocated for Kim Jong Un to be assassinated at the peace conference too. Answer the damn question Dodgy McGoo.

pe65mhs9vs311.jpg

:sunny:

trump/putin/pence 2024

It's not a fucking implication. It's spelled out. UNDER THE FLAG OF PEACE.

The example is UNDER THE FLAG OF PEACE. Which you said repeatedly you wouldn't care. You advocated for Kim Jong Un to be assassinated at the peace conference too. Answer the damn question Dodgy McGoo.

Osama murders 3,000 of your fellow citizens on 9/11, commits numerous other terrorist attacks from his cave, fights a war against you for years..

And then hypothetically, he says "hey guys, im really sorry, please don't kill me ill be nice"

Fool would be like "oh well shit why didn't you say so we were going to kill you"

:lol: can't make this shit up

The reason Fool can't attack my position unless he generalizes it to "someone" is because otherwise it'd look something like "You're for murdering Osama Bin Laden! You monster!"

Osama murders 3,000 of your fellow citizens on 9/11, commits numerous other terrorist attacks from his cave, fights a war against you for years..

And then hypothetically, he says "hey guys, im really sorry, please don't kill me ill be nice"

Fool would be like "oh well shit why didn't you say so we were going to kill you"

:lol: can't make this shit up

I said I wouldn't murder him under those circumstances, not that I wouldn't kill him, but another text book straw man.

If Bin Laden turned himself in, I would absolutely give him the benefit of a trial. I would happily see him found guilty, and executed for his crimes against humanity. That's the nature of justice. A concept you seem disgustingly opposed to. You aren't coming across like you think you are here.

Truth is you're the same toxic authoritarian you were a decade ago. You've just changed which ideology you're willing to abuse others for.

I said I wouldn't murder him under those circumstances, not that I wouldn't kill him, but another text book straw man.

If Bin Laden turned himself in, I would absolutely give him the benefit of a trial. I would happily see him found guilty, and executed for his crimes against humanity. That's the nature of justice. A concept you seem disgustingly opposed to. You aren't coming across like you think you are here.

Truth is you're the same toxic authoritarian you were a decade ago. You've just changed which ideology you're willing to abuse others for.

You're for murdering Osama Bin Laden! You monster!

No. fool would take him to court, try and convict him, and then execute him. If I've got that wrong fool let me know.

Back