Drive without a headset in California, get a free bluetooth headset (MSRP $150) by Dumpy Dooby - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Drive without a headset in California, get a free bluetooth headset (MSRP $150)
Page 2 of 2
Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
21 - 07-18-2008, 06:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oktane View Post
because they come that way from the dealer. But many people take them off because the ticket is basically meaningless. I ran around in california for like ten years without a front plate, of all the times I was pulled over only had one cop mention it to me and he didnt even write me up for it.
Oh hay Oktane, you forgot something:

OH, AND IT ALSO HAS TO DO WITH ENFORCEMENT.

Sponsored Links
Oktane
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 07-18-2008, 06:16
You don't need to shout, fatass. What has to do with enforcement? Enforcement has **** all to do with what I said.

I was simply saying that most people don't care much about a 20 dollar ticket nor a fix-it ticket.

I doubt many people would go out of their way to put a front plate on their car if they didnt come with one from the dealer. ****ing dumb****. The **** is wrong with you?

Last edited by Oktane; 07-18-2008 at 06:19..
Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
23 - 07-18-2008, 06:29
Quote:
You don't need to shout, fatass. What has to do with enforcement? Enforcement has **** all to do with what I said.
I ran around in california for like ten years without a front plate, of all the times I was pulled over only had one cop mention it to me and he didnt even write me up for it.

Right, enforcement has absolutely nothing to do with what you said? Nothing? My goodness you're an idiot.

I'm amazed that you're still able to function.

Oktane
VeteranXV
Old
24 - 07-18-2008, 06:32
"it has to do with enforcement"

That is such a vague ****ing statement. What does that even mean? Several cops could have written me up for a fix-it ticket. They did not. Please explain, Dumptruck Fat****.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
25 - 07-18-2008, 06:34
Quote:
"it has to do with enforcement"

That is such a vague ****ing statement. What does that even mean? Several cops could have written me up for a fix-it ticket. They did not. Please explain, Dumptruck Fat****.
Officers are law enforcement. Officers are not enforcing the law that says you must have a front plate. Ergo, there is very little enforcement of that law.

Do you need me to hold your hand through the rest of this? Because I'd rather not.

Oktane
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 07-18-2008, 06:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumpy Dooby View Post
Officers are law enforcement. Officers are not enforcing the law that says you must have a front plate. Ergo, there is very little enforcement of that law.
what the ****? I never even argued that point you stupid piece of ****.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
27 - 07-18-2008, 06:40
Quote:
what the ****? I never even argued that point you stupid piece of ****.
Then why the **** did you start arguing with me after I said that, only to point out that the reason you never got a ticket was because there was a lack of enforcement? Are you mentally retarded?

Obskure
VeteranX
Old
28 - 07-18-2008, 06:42
Dumpy is turning into Validuz

Oktane
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 07-18-2008, 06:42
Quote:
Then why the **** did you start arguing with me after I said that, only to point out that the reason you never got a ticket was because there was a lack of enforcement? Are you mentally retarded?
I wasn't ****ing arguing. Jesus what the **** is wrong with you. Go get laid.

Oh wait, you probably cant.

recap:

you said: vast majority of cars have front plates

I said: because they come that way from the dealer. Then I relayed my personal experience on the subject.

where the **** is the argument???

me: 2 + 2 = 4

dumb**** dip****: "no **** you man, you're ****ing wrong! 3 + 3 = 6!!!111"

Last edited by Oktane; 07-18-2008 at 06:52..
Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
30 - 07-18-2008, 06:50
Quote:
I wasn't ****ing arguing. Jesus what the **** is wrong with you. Go get laid.

Oh wait, you probably cant.

recap:

you said: vast majority of cars have front plates

I said: because they come that way from the dealer. Then I relayed my personal experience on the subject.

where the **** is the argument???
You also said it was because officers don't cite people for it. To which I emphasized that I had mentioned it's not enforced. Again, are you mentally retarded?

Oktane
VeteranXV
Old
31 - 07-18-2008, 06:57
Quote:
You also said it was because officers don't cite people for it. To which I emphasized that I had mentioned it's not enforced. Again, are you mentally retarded?
actually no, I did not say "it was because officers don't cite people for it" did you even read my post?

pro-tip: me saying that I've not personally been cited for it does not equal me saying people run without front plates because officers don't cite people for it.

Oktane
VeteranXV
Old
32 - 07-18-2008, 07:00
ok, let me make it simple, I'll sum up my post here:

1) majority of cars in california have front plates because they come that way from the dealer

2) many people don't care about fix-it tickets because they're cheap if not free

3) I was pulled over many times and did not get a ticket for no front plate

If you have an argument to any of those three points, have at it. Otherwise, kindly **** right off.

Oktane
VeteranXV
Old
33 - 07-18-2008, 07:10
that's what I thought *****.

goodnight.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
34 - 07-18-2008, 07:15
That doesn't negate the fact that I said front license plate laws are not enforced, to which you responded by purposely truncating that statement and then saying basically the same thing with, "I ran around in california for like ten years without a front plate, of all the times I was pulled over only had one cop mention it to me and he didnt even write me up for it."

Again, are you mentally retarded? Or are you just being disingenuous?

Psyc
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
35 - 07-18-2008, 08:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
Both are a distraction, but at least a hands free unit allows you to have both hands free, and it doesn't impair your peripheral vision.
I should be arrested on the spot for driving a manual car and having a blind spot on my left.

The truth is: You're an idiot.

The problem actually rests with the focus of the user. Personally, if I talk on the phone while driving; then I'm first driving before talking on the phone. Most people talk on the phone first and then drive second. The same can be said about the radio. If you're priority is first finding that cd or song on your ipod before driving, then you're not paying attention to the road.

So lets ban:
  • phones
  • radios
  • cd players
  • mirrors
  • passengers
  • pets
  • babys
  • pagers
  • ipods

I've been rear-ended before because a mom was turned around trying to control her children. The problem was, she was paying attention to her children first and (you guessed it) paying attention to driving second.

-Thanatos
VeteranX
Old
37 - 07-18-2008, 08:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyc View Post
I should be arrested on the spot for driving a manual car and having a blind spot on my left.

The truth is: You're an idiot.

The problem actually rests with the focus of the user. Personally, if I talk on the phone while driving; then I'm first driving before talking on the phone. Most people talk on the phone first and then drive second. The same can be said about the radio. If you're priority is first finding that cd or song on your ipod before driving, then you're not paying attention to the road.

So lets ban:
  • phones
  • radios
  • cd players
  • mirrors
  • passengers
  • pets
  • babys
  • pagers
  • ipods

I've been rear-ended before because a mom was turned around trying to control her children. The problem was, she was paying attention to her children first and (you guessed it) paying attention to driving second.
You're about to get fired from work, *******.

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Drive without a headset in California, get a free bluetooth headset (MSRP $150)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo has a huge penis , bluetoof nigga! , fat people are annoying , righteous headgear