Boobs and Games= Heaven

suzaku i agree, she should've just taken the pic w/out the CDs on there - then this whole controversy could've been avoided.

I just had an idea...like a bolt of lightning came down...and hit my brain...

Remember the TTWC thread? That was fun.

Now...I think we should do something different. We should get women to put the T1 and T2 CDs on their boobies.......of course...what I know...I'm just a guy.

I don't see why you girls need to be ashamed of yourselves. Its no diffrent then guys showing their body parts off. After all you want equal rights, equal liberties. Might aswell show off some equal skin. More power to ya bunny. But do remember that 8-11 year old kids do read these boards so discression is advised.

I kept that in mind.. hence the tape over the nips.. so in reality, nothing is really showing.. you can see worse on daytime TV with a girl in a bikini.

God. Everytime one of these fuckin world leaders starts a damn war it makes me ashamed of being a male.

Get over it. Go complain to playboy or something.

/me thought they looked very nice. ;)

I have alot of respect for Bunny, I've played by her side, for a long time now. She likes to have fun, and is a kick ass type of woman, does what she wants and doesnt take BS from anyone. I have not lost any respect from her, i look at it as thats just Bunny and laugh it off, u shoulda seen her T1 skin that she wore, now that ws distracting in matches.

Back