Wtf??? (Professor issues)

mstrike said:
I should be studying for Bio but this is too entertaining :)
good thing too...that bio book undoubtedly displays a clear liberal bias. you should complain in class. maybe they'll clap for you and then you can be as cool as yoda.

holy shit owned! :rofl: :rofl:

yoda is an idiot, he knows most people hate him yet he still brings his personal life here, asking to be fucked with

well no matter how retarded yoda is for posting this thread

the professor is the bigger toolbox in the end

KombatWombat said:
Man, thats a pretty asshole thing to do to someone.

This forum sucks.

Give me a fucking break. If it was anyone other than Yoda, no one would give a shit. Yoda has been an annoying twat for years and everyone hates him. He deserves everything TW can pile on him

Aestis said:
Give me a fucking break. If it was anyone other than Yoda, no one would give a shit. Yoda has been an annoying twat for years and everyone hates him. He deserves everything TW can pile on him

Yea but nobody deserves their life screwed up over an internet forum... taking it outside of here is being an asshole.

Which is cool because you're good at it.

Shit, we all know that you can piss off the already angry nerds at TW, or you can let people know who you really are, but you cannot do both without something like this happening. Common knowledge...has been for quite some time now.

Back