Wtf??? (Professor issues)

I just feel sorry for the kid ...
Its an opportunity for him to learn a real life lesson -- not about TW and the interweb, but about how to deal with situations in life as an adult. If he were smart, he would take his prof. out, buy him a beer at a local pub and tell him why he thinks he is a prick to his face -- probably wind up as this guy's grad. student.

Edit: lmao btw

link2661 said:
I'm still best friends with the kids I went to elementary school with. Also, nearly everybody here went to high school with mentally challenged kids, including myself. I stuck up for a number of them.

It sounds like you're acting so morally superior. Get over yourself for fucks sake. Yoda isn't mentally challenged, he just posted some shit he shouldn't have. If he isn't aware of some of the personalities floating around TW by now, he deserves it. It is mean, but he asked for it by posting it here.

Let me get back to what I was orignally saying. I am getting off topic.

Rip on Yoda's post thereby keeping things in the realm of the internets = ok

Involve Yoda's real life and possible adversely affect it = bad

That better?

Hey Doc,

When someone is a better man than someone else, they don't really need to preach about it for eleventy million posts on the Internet.

I love the irony of the average guy who goes to lengths to tell everyone what decent person he is.

Stop trying so hard. You haven't done anything to help Yoda either by singlehandedly keeping this thread going by the last 4 pages. In fact, all you've done is attract more attention to what you claim to rally against.

Common sense isn't so common.

Rooster! said:
The problem is that Yoda is (like many others here *cough Akuma cough*) an attention whore. He likes creating topics like this one, when he damn well knew the response it would generate.

GUYZ I DONT LISTEN IN CLASS, MY PROFESSOR IS A FAGGOT FOR NOT LETTING ME READ MY NEWSPAPER AND PRACTICE MY KANJI, WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM?!?

What the fuck?

TW has fucked me in the ass before.. and I deserve it if i am that dumb to release some sort of important info.

And I if i THINK, i know what response it will create. But I usually dont think I just react.

But anyways I agree with you.

DocHolliday said:
=/

I just feel sorry for the kid. I went to high school with a mentally challenged kid(Dale) that was easy to rip on and constanly gave people ammo to use against him. My friends and I defended him because nobody else did. He gave us ammo, but we didn't use it. I learned alot about people those couple of years and I learned how to make long time friends. If you give them ammo to use and they don't use it, thats the kind of person you want to be friends with and thats the kind of person you can trust. Why? Because they are a good honest person who respects others.

I still hang out with the same guys I went to junior high with while most people I know are lucky to say they know one person from Highschool.
yoda's not a mentally challenged kid. perhaps a little emotionally challenged, but not mentally challenged.

LOL LIBERAL BIAS IM SO SMART LOL DUMB PROFESSOR HA HA HO HO

he was asking for it.

Neckhole said:
Hey Doc,

When someone is a better man than someone else, they don't really need to preach about it for eleventy million posts on the Internet.

I love the irony of the average guy who goes to lengths to tell everyone what decent person he is.

Stop trying so hard. You haven't done anything to help Yoda either by singlehandedly keeping this thread going by the last 4 pages. In fact, all you've done is attract more attention to what you claim to rally against.

Common sense isn't so common.

I am just tryiing to point out how fucking dumb it was to cross the lines between ficitonal realm of TW and real life.

I have seen people tear others down my whole life. I was one of those people when I was younger till I grew bigger then them and they shut the fuck up.

I defend others that have trouble defending themselves. Its who I am, its how I was brought up. I protected my little brother when the big kids picked on him. I defended my friends when the bullies came around. I defended the mentally challened kid at school.

Why? Because its the right fucking thing to do. Sigh.

I do the same damn things at the bar. If a fight breaks out I am the first jar head into the pile pulling people apart. I don't want to see others get hurt, even if that means I get hit in the cross fire.

I can't change that part about me. Its just...me.

Last edited:
so this one time, I was in a politics class, and I fell asleep because I'd been up all night writing papers, and the professor was wandering around the room as he lectured, and he stopped right in front of my chair and screamed in my face, "ARE YOU READY TO WAKE UP NOW?!?!?!!!" without missing a beat in his lecture. LOL DUMB LIBERAL PROFESSOR I SHOULD SUE HIM FOR MAKING THE CLASS LAUGH AT ME WHILE I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP IN HIS CLASS

Woah, big fuckin deal. Like you've never played a practical joke on someone. All I did was send an email to his prof with a link to this thread with a bit of commentary. I don't see anything off-color or "life-ruining" about it.

It's not like I'm sending the guy pics of my dick. Yoda isn't a fucking child, either. And he doesn't need an e-knight to come to his rescue.

seriously this thread is gunna have little effect on his actual life and i think doc is failing to see that. all this is gunna do is make his professor pissed off at him other than that absolutely nothing will happen to him

Cheesesteak said:
Woah, big fuckin deal. Like you've never played a practical joke on someone. All I did was send an email to his prof with a link to this thread with a bit of commentary. I don't see anything off-color or "life-ruining" about it.

It's not like I'm sending the guy pics of my dick. Yoda isn't a fucking child, either. And he doesn't need an e-knight to come to his rescue.

Good defense. I don't buy it.

This goes beyond being a practical joke. Putting a turd in his shower or nailing his door shut is a practical joke. Giving a professor that already seems to dislike him ammo to cause him grief is not a practical joke. That's downright cruel.

Super-Goose said:
seriously this thread is gunna have little effect on his actual life and i think doc is failing to see that. all this is gunna do is make his professor pissed off at him other than that absolutely nothing will happen to him

Odds are you are right. I do see that so thanks for insulting my intelligence.

I just see the reasoning behind taking that chance to begin with.

DocHolliday said:
I am just tryiing to point out how fucking dumb it was to cross the lines between ficitonal realm of TW and real life.

I have seen people tear others down my whole life. I was one of those people when I was younger till I grew bigger then them and they shut the fuck up.

I defend others that have trouble defending themselves. Its who I am, its how I was brought up. I protected my little brother when the big kids picked on him. I defended my friends when the bullies came around. I defended the mentally challened kid at school.

Why? Because its the right fucking thing to do. Sigh.

I do the same damn things at the bar. If a fight breaks out I am the first jar head into the pile pulling people apart. I don't want to see others get hurt, even if that means I get hit in the cross fire.

I can't change that part about me. Its just...me.

stfu dude go join the peace corps.

Fuck, I just read page 11-15. It lacked any "hilarity", unless reading a retarded flamewar between fb and doc is fun. Except its not. Deliver more funnies.

DocHolliday said:
Good defense. I don't buy it.

This goes beyond being a practical joke. Putting a turd in his shower or nailing his door shut is a practical joke. Giving a professor that already seems to dislike him ammo to cause him grief is not a practical joke. That's downright cruel.

Odds are you are right. I do see that so thanks for insulting my intelligence.

I just see the reasoning behind taking that chance to begin with.

woah woah where in my post did i insult your intelligence i just said i think your missing that meaning i agree somewhat with what your saying but its really not that big a deal

Back