Wtf??? (Professor issues)

fb said:
I'd really love to hear more conclusions about my character based upon this thread. Let's get the facts straight here.

-Yoda posted his story, and got flamed. Shit happens.
-Someone found Yoda's professor, via the information Yoda gave out. That's happened a million times before on TW. Shit happens.
-I threatened to post Yoda's real name. LOL IM TELLING YODA'S NAME LOL. Wasn't really going to do it, but in the end, it didn't matter that I did/didn't, because people had already gotten more than enough information to do what they did.
-Someone emailed Yoda's professor with this thread. Yeah, that's going pretty far, but if this thread was "Hey guys, my professor wants to talk to me. Too bad, huh?" it would have sparked no reaction from anyone on TW to do anything at all. Nobody put words in Yoda's mouth about anything, and this is no different than Yoda bitching about his professor to his roommate, and the roommate talking to the professor about it.

That's my stance on the whole thing, and I don't see how you could equate this to me stealing money or being physically repsonsible for someone's injury. I did nothing but mock Yoda for making some dumb choices.

Why did you feel compelled to do that?

You could have been like the dozens of other posters and not done any of that, including quoting the original post for all to see.

Why was that necassary?

You are being a prick, plain and simple. Its not your job nor your responsibility to "teach him a lesson".

When someone gives you information that can hurt that person what you do with that information speaks about your character.

You can sit here and tell me how you did nothing. Well, from the looks of it you made it easier for the assholes here to make things worse. You could have been the bigger man and not done anything.

Last edited:
DocHolliday said:

You could have been like the dozens of other posters and not done any of that, including quoting the original post for all to see.

Why was that necassary?

Compelled to do what? I'm not sure what you're referencing there. If you mean threaten to give out Yoda's name, then I did it because it added some fuel to the fire, and I can't pass up good drama.

I quoted the original post because Yoda is notorious for posting things that are 'controversial' and then deciding, when his own words backfire on him, that he wants to unmake the thread. It wasn't necessary, because a few people had already done it, but I decided to recap the story on page 1 for the sake of anyone who stumbles in.

fb said:
Compelled to do what? I'm not sure what you're referencing there. If you mean threaten to give out Yoda's name, then I did it because it added some fuel to the fire, and I can't pass up good drama.

I quoted the original post because Yoda is notorious for posting things that are 'controversial' and then deciding, when his own words backfire on him, that he wants to unmake the thread. It wasn't necessary, because a few people had already done it, but I decided to recap the story on page 1 for the sake of anyone who stumbles in.

I know about Yoda and his threads so guess what I do? I avoid them. Why? I feel no need to tear the kid down and make his life miserable. I just don't get why people feel the need to do that.

Some people need a outlet and they use TW as that outlet, leave it up to TW to take that outlet and wire it with a 50,000 volt charge.

DocHolliday said:

Why was that necassary?

You are being a prick, plain and simple. Its not your job nor your responsibility to "teach him a lesson".

When someone gives you information that can hurt that person what you do with that information speaks about your character.

You can sit here and tell me how you did nothing. Well, from the looks of it you made it easier for the assholes here to make things worse. You could have been the bigger man and not done anything.

I wasn't the one who dug up his professor's information. I wasn't the one who emailed his professor. All I did was give a little outside commentary and enjoy the drama. I didn't give any information to anyone.

You can sit there like the "bigger man" who wants to act above something like this, but this is TribalWar. If you didn't like bullshit, comedy, and drama, you wouldn't be here.

DocHolliday said:
I know about Yoda and his threads so guess what I do? I avoid them. Why? I feel no need to tear the kid down and make his life miserable. I just don't get why people feel the need to do that.

Some people need a outlet and they use TW as that outlet, leave it up to TW to take that outlet and wire it with a 50,000 volt charge.

This isn't your LIVEJOURNAL. TW is not an "outlet" for your emotions. TW is a gaming community filled with hundreds of teen-adult males who have pissing matches every single second of the day over anything you could imagine. It's not the place to bring up personal drama that could in any way backfire on you. If he hasn't learned that by now, he's like a child who touches a stove, finds out that it's hot, and keeps on touching it.

I do get a kick out of the fact that he managed to be enough of a retard in a class of 150 people to get singled out.

But e-mailing his professor is pretty lame, regardless of how moronic Yoda was for making all of this public (especially with that much identifying information o_O).

fb said:
This isn't your LIVEJOURNAL. TW is not an "outlet" for your emotions. TW is a gaming community filled with hundreds of teen-adult males who have pissing matches every single second of the day over anything you could imagine. It's not the place to bring up personal drama that could in any way backfire on you. If he hasn't learned that by now, he's like a child who touches a stove, finds out that it's hot, and keeps on touching it.

No matter how you try to explain it, you still make yourself out as an ass.

Way to go. :clap:

And it figures that Aestis, the only TW member who is still desperately clinging to his days as the high school bully, would be all over this thread.

fb said:
I wasn't the one who dug up his professor's information. I wasn't the one who emailed his professor. All I did was give a little outside commentary and enjoy the drama. I didn't give any information to anyone.

You can sit there like the "bigger man" who wants to act above something like this, but this is TribalWar. If you didn't like bullshit, comedy, and drama, you wouldn't be here.

I love comedy, bullshit and drama. But when it gets personal I take exception.

Why am I targetting you? You are post #2 and your quoted what Yoda erase after he decided it was a bad idea. You thereby help propagate the problem. You are apart of the problem here whether you want to admit it or not. If you wanna fix that then remove your post and be the better man.

I didn't read the other pages where people dug up his professors email and used that against him. I shouldn't need to tell them how bad that makes them look and how its just plain wrong to do.

Where I come from you don't fuck with a mans life if he doesn't fuck with yours. Same goes for family. Guess thats my Italian upbringing. There are some things in life you just don't fucking do, because if you keep it up someone is going to collect.

Let me sum it up. This thread was great until his professor was emailed. Thats when it took a sharp turn down shithead alley. You posting the quote and what has happened thereby feeding TW's frenzy makes you just as bad as the person or people that emailed his college professor thereby bringing a outsider into the mix that could cause Yoda major grief in real life.

Stu: I would laugh more at that if this thread wasn't ruined by the pricks that got his professor involved, and possible more people if things go any further.

Last edited:
I really don't see how I'm being an ass. I'd love to hear a clear explanation that doesn't involve emoticons. It's the fucking truth. I would never in a million years post personal information on TW, or anywhere online in general, because I don't trust the random masses of the internet to have any effect on my life.

The problem is that Yoda is (like many others here *cough Akuma cough*) an attention whore. He likes creating topics like this one, when he damn well knew the response it would generate.

GUYZ I DONT LISTEN IN CLASS, MY PROFESSOR IS A FAGGOT FOR NOT LETTING ME READ MY NEWSPAPER AND PRACTICE MY KANJI, WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM?!?

What the fuck?

DocHolliday said:
I love comedy, bullshit and drama. But when it gets personal I take exception.

Why am I targetting you? You are post #2 and your quoted what Yoda decided was a bad idea thereby allow TW to continue on its rampage. You are apart of the problem here whether you like it or not. If you wanna fix that then remove your post.

I didn't read the other pages where people dug up his professors email and used that against him. I shouldn't need to tell them how bad that makes them look and how its just plain wrong to do.

Where I come from you don't fuck with a mans life if he doesn't fuck with yours. Same goes for family. Guess thats my Italian upbringing. There are some things in life you just don't fucking do, because if you keep it up someone is going to collect.

Let me sum it up. This thread was great until his professor was emailed. Thats when it took a sharp turn down shithead alley.

Stu: I would laugh more at that if this thread wasn't ruined by the pricks that got his professor involved, and possible more people if things go any further.

Me quoting Yoda has no effect. He said it, not me. He decided he wants to take it back? He should have thought about that before he posted the thread. I do agree with you that emailing his professor was taking it too far, but that's not my problem to deal with. I'm just watching the drama unfold now.

Back