She Made Me Mad, Now You Get To See Our Pics [NWS]

MaxxCarnage said:
she didn't fully want to break away from me cause she did love me

'did' is the key word there. Those pics were on her myspace. All her friends saw it, not just people she doesn't know from tribalwar. You ruined her life, and she will undoubtedly commit suicide, which you will feel responsible for. The drama is just beginning. TribalWar++;

zapsnap0167af.png
[/URL][/img]

So basicly what I learned from this is you went out with this fucked up chick and probably are an asshole. Then you get mad cuz the fucked up chick doesnt want you anymore so you flip out and ruin someone's life, again cuz you're an asshole. Good job dick face.

Seriously who treats a chick like that. "haha I'm going to record me jizzin on your face." Please just shoot yourself fucktard.

happypuppy said:
So basicly what I learned from this is you went out with this fucked up chick and probably are an asshole. Then you get mad cuz the fucked up chick doesnt want you anymore so you flip out and ruin someone's life, again cuz you're an asshole. Good job dick face.

Seriously who treats a chick like that. "haha I'm going to record me jizzin on your face." Please just shoot yourself fucktard.

This post was excessive. I would call you a member, but I'm a member, so I will just call you an idiot. Don't swear to the point where your swearing just to swear.

MaxxCarnage said:
I told her about it I was like 'Btw, the better portion of like 2 hundred people have seen your pics now'. Then she got home to all the messages on myspace. I didn't take much shit in this thread just a lot of 'ew she's ugly' and 'ew penis' comments. She was good, the drama has subsided, she didn't fully want to break away from me cause she did love me, I still care, but the distance is huge and not just because of this thread. I almost used the pics to ruin her in more ways than one but decided that I'm getting to old for driving girls to suicide.

Holy shit dude, you fucking [size=+4]suck[/size].

MaxxCarnage said:
Well, apparently this poor gal is deeply hurt by this. I can't take it back, and I will not lie, the sadistic side of me laughed a few times. I love the gal, and I did this out of anger, disgust, and the actual unforunate circumstance that I forced myself to believe she was going to continue acting as she did. Do I regret this? No, it tought her something, be it negative or not, my point was made that if you disrespect yourself others will follow. I am sorry it effected her so much, it is truly unforunate. The damage is done, and unfortunately it's in TW's hands now how far it goes. Unforunately here there is no 'good fight', just the unforunate backlash of pain from a truly very sweet person. It's a damned shame she couldn't see the problem sooner, and I couldn't contain myself well enough not to retaliate. Live, suffer, die, is what I always say. I'm sorry for the pain Krista, and I'm sorry for the penis Tribalwar.

It would have been quicker and funnier if you'd just said "I somehow feel like I'm partially responsible for all this."

Annoying said:
This thread is better than most but in no way it is thread of the year.

Man, TW has changed. Two years ago if someone as loathed as Orby himself had posted pics like these, he'd have been enshrined as a TW demigod.

Maxx provides pics and freaking videos and you guys act like a school of piranhas. Yow. :twak:

She still loves me, period. We still talk, period. She didn't leave me, she did that for her own reasons, but if she was going to be with anyone, it'd be me, that was nothing of any consequence to her. I had my reasons, they were good, but it was my fucked up perspective and sick sense of humor that took it this far.

I don't even know whats going on in this thread, but im pretty sure the reason this thread sucks now is cuz maxx fessed up like a pussy.

Your posts are way to fucking long. You love this drama way to much. This has turned into a thread thats more about you than it is your ex-chick whose life you just turned upside down. Thats whats wrong with this thread.

Back