[PICS] What happens when you eat less & exercise... [epic?]

nice fucking job man.

the fact that people are flaming you for this thread reflects what a useless shitpile the younger generations of TWers have become.

o yah and nice fucking work

takes a lot of motivation and determination to drop that much weight

i'm sure u feel awesomeness now

You look 10 years younger and you'll probably live at least 10 years longer. Keep it up, and I hope you've inspired someone else to lose weight.
:sunny:

Wow!
major props man, great job...you look like a completely new person. It's gotta feel great.

I'd definitely contact the maker of that exercise bike if I were you lol, you never know where you could make a few bucks.

grats man

always good to see someone overweight/obese LOSE the weight and not bitch about genetics/family lineage as an excuse

fuckin awesome job dee-ox. i can relate to your situation, i know how hard it was. i'm really happy for ya bro.

elenex said:
fuckin awesome job dee-ox. i can relate to your situation, i know how hard it was. i'm really happy for ya bro.

kleenex! Shit man.. I totally forgot about your thread too! That one was not forgotten either!

- D

You know what would have made this thread even more epic then it already is... if baxandal gave him a compliment instead of being retarded. It would have probably been the 1st TW thread to be 5 pages of niceness and no asshole comments. Thanks for ruining it bax.

Back