[PICS] What happens when you eat less & exercise... [epic?]

now i'm pissed off.

a year ago i wore a size 34 and had these 38 jeans i couldnt fit in without a belt. today i'm wearing those very same size 38 jeans with no belt and they feel snug. i'm about 6'1", 180 - not fat per se, but over my desired weight. it's uncomfortable. i get winded going up the stairs to my apartment. fucking unacceptable.

i eat out of boredom. i have a desk job where i sit at a computer for 4 hours, go to lunch and get a huge unhealthy portion, go back to my desk for 4 more hours then go home and sit on the computer for like 4 more hours, eat a huge dinner, watch some tv. wash rinse and repeat. i'm beginning to feel it - heart pounds when i'm doing nothing, real slow heavy thuds... that's cholesterol probably. clenching a fist makes my arm shudder and twitch. looking at myself in the mirror i know i'm not fit. i don't necessarily want to be cut and have rippling abs and pecs and biceps, i just want to be lean.

AND SO, the goal: lose 20 pounds between now, June 2, and the end of July. the program: one breakfast bar in the morning, water and small portion of something non fattening at lunch, small dinner. 20-30 minutes of exercising and stretching with the a/c behind me and the tv in front. i have 4 pepsis left in the fridge... and i'm not buying another 12 pack of them so help me god. might have a little sprite with a meal, once or twice a week, JUST because i hate the flavor of diet drinks, but absolutely not the two or three cans of pepsi A DAY i am drinking currently.

thank you for the inspiration diox - if i don't bail out of this expect the trav rocks your face thread on august 1st...

WHa? I'm 6'1 180 and have a 32 waist. Do you look like a pear?

Travelyan said:
now i'm pissed off.

a year ago i wore a size 34 and had these 38 jeans i couldnt fit in without a belt. today i'm wearing those very same size 38 jeans with no belt and they feel snug. i'm about 6'1", 180 - not fat per se, but over my desired weight. it's uncomfortable. i get winded going up the stairs to my apartment. fucking unacceptable.

i eat out of boredom. i have a desk job where i sit at a computer for 4 hours, go to lunch and get a huge unhealthy portion, go back to my desk for 4 more hours then go home and sit on the computer for like 4 more hours, eat a huge dinner, watch some tv. wash rinse and repeat. i'm beginning to feel it - heart pounds when i'm doing nothing, real slow heavy thuds... that's cholesterol probably. clenching a fist makes my arm shudder and twitch. looking at myself in the mirror i know i'm not fit. i don't necessarily want to be cut and have rippling abs and pecs and biceps, i just want to be lean.

AND SO, the goal: lose 20 pounds between now, June 2, and the end of July. the program: one breakfast bar in the morning, water and small portion of something non fattening at lunch, small dinner. 20-30 minutes of exercising and stretching with the a/c behind me and the tv in front. i have 4 pepsis left in the fridge... and i'm not buying another 12 pack of them so help me god. might have a little sprite with a meal, once or twice a week, JUST because i hate the flavor of diet drinks, but absolutely not the two or three cans of pepsi A DAY i am drinking currently.

thank you for the inspiration diox - if i don't bail out of this expect the trav rocks your face thread on august 1st...

wyatt4.jpg

pretty much the same physique now as in that picture, just i have a bit of a pronounced beer belly and lovehandles that i don't like to see. i think my unhealthiness is more like, cholesterol... lack of energy... i'm not outwardly fat, like i said

I think I will get fat when I get older. I eat tons of crap and don't excercise more than I have to. I still got metabolism that's insane so I never gain any weight. Can't really say that I'm growing since... after 20 you're not supposed to really grow.

wow, just fucking wow. when i saw the first pic i swear you look like your 40 or so, but upon looking down i can believe the 25 one. took me 5 mins to figure whole thing out. since this time last year i myself lost a good 10 pounds (i didnt have much fat to loose in the beginning, but i was pushing it). way i did it was actually eating MORE at first, due to the insane ammount of excersize i was getting (im 14, 6 even, 175 pounds at last check), as i lived about 4 miles from my high school and i biked there and back w/20 pound pack every day). now i only live 2 miles from school, but i eat less (just dont need it), and my legs are fucking built. i could kick you in the balls w/my boots and you would need surgery to get everything fixed right again. still though, what i need to do is shave off the bit i still got on my ass and around my belt (bout 5-7 pounds) and put on some upper body. n e way GZZZZ dude, big fucking time.

lvl 50 epic x4 (see EQ2)

ed: forwarded this to a fat friend of mine, he thinks its good :bigthumb:. only think he will have to change is that he will have to add a keyboard and mouse to w/e bike he uses, as his RPGs are all MMO

Last edited:
ok, here is my DIox Inspired Plan

Im 5'8, 215 (prolly a bit more, I think Im gaining cause of the new job), and through a series of life's little tricks I have damaged lungs, weak bones in my left forearm, and I'm the most flatfooted person to ever walk the earth. This makes weightlifting a slower road to any gain than it should be, and I cant run for shit.
So, here's the plan - I'm, as I said earlier, totally ripping off the game while biking thing, gonna do it for at least an hour afterwork every night, more before work if possible. Its a quality idea, and I'm the Japanese. I'm combining this with dropping soda completely and replacing it with a no-doze caplet and a shitload of water, then eventually jsut the water. Diet wise, Im going to have 2 eggs for breakfast and a large portion of frozen green giant mixed veggies for dinner.

you're too skinny. 6'1" wearing a 32..i'm 5'8" wearing a 33.

anyways, JUST for your benefit, go to a doc and get a thorough medical exam. losing 185 lbs in 2 years is pretty crazy.

Back