[PICS] What happens when you eat less & exercise... [epic?]

Awesome work!

It's good to see people still lose weight the old fashion way through proper diet and exercise rather than relying on some silly no carb diet or other gimmick.

Realjones said:
Awesome work!

It's good to see people still lose weight the old fashion way through proper diet and exercise rather than relying on some silly no carb diet or other gimmick.

Any gimmick diet thing that works is fine. The point is they help you lose the bulk of the weight. The trick is learning how to eat right once you reach a goal weight and maintain it for the rest of your life.

Whatever works (and starving yourself doesn't count) is fine :)

GJ dood...though obviously it is not that easy for most but you fucking kicked your own ass and got it done. wtfg in making your life a much healthier one.

Alarik said:
TF_Diox ...with the original Tribe Constellation folks at UVA2. [/QUOTE said:
You fucker im original Const, i was what 14 at that time and wasnt in that picture, you asshole. i hate you now volans. Jason Hi if you posted :D
I am original CoNsT :rawr:

CoNsT|Cassiopeia ownz U!

SarcaStick said:
CoNsT|Cassiopeia ownz U!
cepheus_cassiopeia_sm.jpg

PLZ NOTE THE KING

Rob: Crux loves cass, but mike hates sarcastick, that bastard has bigger tits than my mom.

idk what the hell i meant by that

Diox,

My wife has been on my ass to do something about working out. Working the long hours in IT doesn't exactly lend it's self to good meals and exercise. I need to loose about 60lbs. Your commitment to lose the 185 has given me that push I think I needed. I will be saving this post and definately using it in those moments of weakness. Thanks for the inspiration.

Back