I caught my ex's new boyfriend sucking his own dick.

Ya, sorry if someone did to me what he did to you, you bet your ass i would go looking for him.

Its the principle. You are telling the truth. He is lieing out his ass to try and SAVE IT. He needs something to wake him up, and a broken nose and bruised ribs sounds about right to me.

Lord knows we get our fair share of fakes here. But man this is so detailed either pahuyuth has too much time on his hands and imagination to match or ... he really did witness this. It doesn't help that this guy is more or less an unknown (at least he is to me -- I never see this guy post here).

I didn't see the drawings. Why would you draw this? That doesn't add to the legitimacy IMO.

Afterimage said:
Lord knows we get our fair share of fakes here. But man this is so detailed either pahuyuth has too much time on his hands and imagination to match or ... he really did witness this. It doesn't help that this guy is more or less an unknown (at least he is to me -- I never see this guy post here).

I didn't see the drawings. Why would you draw this? That doesn't add to the legitimacy IMO.

Believe me I'd much rather be doing something else than this, but the sheer absurdity of it all makes it impossible to resist sharing it with the internet.

The drawings I did because I originally posted this at SA, and MSPaint drawings add flavor to the E/N threads over there.

what a coincidence that you choose to take pics of the notes (which obviously could easily be written by you) rather than of shit smeared on the inside of your windshield

also its nice to see that you have your priorities in line, i know if someone threw a brick at me and broke into my car and damaged it.... i would post about it on the internet WAY before i'd call the cops

rolleyes22.gif

man i really dont know why gay made up bullshit threads like this bother me.... and if anyone honestly believes this is true i hope u get struck by lightning and wiped from gene pool

n9ne said:
what a coincidence that you choose to take pics of the notes (which obviously could easily be written by you) rather than of shit smeared on the inside of your windshield

man i really dont know why gay made up bullshit threads like this bother me.... and if anyone honestly believes this is true i hope u get struck by lightning and wiped from gene pool

Your superior intellect and deductive skills have exposed me. Oh what a shame.

Or wait! Perhaps I could only take pictures of those notes because all I have is a webcam. I can hardly bring my car inside to photograph it.

Believe what you will.

n9ne said:
good fucking point

also.... if I caught a guy I know with a dildo up his ass and jacking off in his girlfriends bedroom, the first thing i would do is write about it on the internet in 2000 words and then adamantly defend myself when people dont believe me

bigrolleyes.gif

Calling_bullshit.jpg

Back