The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

PHP (eh, probably not PHP), Javascript, HTML

I can whip up javascript and make it into a beautiful creme brule.

DrJacabo said:
Oh and The Beatles. I have The Beatles on lock.

Me too...obsessed with them since childhood...have you ever read Mark Shipper's "Paperback Writer"? If not, you really should. A real scream.

SniperWhôre said:
Me too...obsessed with them since childhood...have you ever read Mark Shipper's "Paperback Writer"? If not, you really should. A real scream.
Totally obsessed. Between seventh and eighth grade my family moved and all I did that summer was read books about The Beatles from the library. Even the crazy "Paul is Dead" ones. So chances are I have read it but I can't remember many of the titles.

Viggy said:
Music/Bass: Perrin

I'll have to dispute that. I'm better at bass than Perrin is. Although he probably knows more theory right now than I do.

Mike, if you read this: You know it's true, don't try to argue ;)

Scud411 said:
I like how you became part of it after stating what it was.

:shrug:

werd

i was just looking over the list and pointing out that some of the ppl on the list arent actually anywhere close to fitting in the category theyve been assigned as experts. but its stupid of me to have posted that, as theyre on the list as a good starting point. i wasnt making that statement in the "omg high school++" fashion. so my bad.

btw, love the idea bounty. this list should have been made long ago :p:p:p
<3

oh btw...not that these necessarily belong on the list as sports...
but if u add tennis or table tennis on the list of sports, u can put me on there.

and, if you put in an aerospace category...you can put me on there as well
thats what my undergrad was in and what im doing now so *shrug*

Last edited:
DrJacabo said:
Totally obsessed. Between seventh and eighth grade my family moved and all I did that summer was read books about The Beatles from the library. Even the crazy "Paul is Dead" ones. So chances are I have read it but I can't remember many of the titles.
It is a completely fictional retelling of the career of The Beatles, as if the real history were passed through a funhouse mirror, just a bit off, and it continues right up through their mid-70's reunion and signing to open a tour for Peter Frampton.

I never laughed so hard in my life as that book. But you have to be a real Beatles-phile to appreciate it.

I was going to say digital audio mixing, but I see someone's already filled that position. Instead of challenging, I think I can more adequately fill the analog mixing side of things than almost anyone else around. I am also quite proficient in Macromedia Flash, in case you feel like adding that to the software section. Musashi is another candidate for the position, in case he slipped your mind.

Actually, if this gets REALLY in depth, you might want to consider breaking Digital Audio Mixing down into the most popular programs. ProTools, Reason, Cubase, Logic, etc. If you feel like doing that, I put my Reason and Logic skills in the fighting ring.

Edit: Just read the credentials post...

I've been to school for Audio Engineering/Post Production, and I'm about to start work for a multiple radio station/audio production company here in Orlando, where I will basically be doing engineering for up and coming rock acts (studio recording) and graphic design on the side (mostly flash/illustrator). I trained with Logic, Reason, ProTools, Cubase, and Nuendo, but I use Reason and Logic recreationally and for my own stuff. I play keyboard and guitar, and know more than my fair share of music theory and all that jazz.

As for the Graphic Editing > Flash, I've done free-lance work for websites in the past, and still use it on my own website, in addition to my (mock) epic flash movie on Newgrounds.com. My minimal work can be seen on my site (www.benspector.com) and I will provide the link to the stupid Newgrounds thing if requested, as well as any other stuff I've done for people that I can locate.

Last edited:
Back