!!This week!!

Hellsfury said:
Monsieurs! There is a large angry mob gathering outside the palace gates. They are demanding an audience with the Emperors!

- Let them gather, what can they do?

Monsieurs! There are among them rabble-rousers, they are stirring up trouble amongst the crowds. Our sentries are becoming nervous and report that rioting is in the offering!

- We can not afford another rebellion, the last was too costly... send out the Community Representative to pacify the crowds and disperse them.

But Monsieurs, I do not think that more words....

- We do not pay you to think! SEND HIM OUT THERE OR IT'LL BE YOU WE SEND OUT THERE!

Oui Monsieurs!

And so, at spear-point, Guy.Welch was prodded out the front gates before the crowds

Ahem.... *gulp*.... Peoples of Tribal War and the Tribes Community... The mighty VUG regrets....

- CRUCIFY HIM! CRUCIFY HIM! CRUCIFY HIM!

In hindsight, they will say that is was fortunate it was over so quickly. A mere flash of torches and a flurry of pitchforks was all Guy.Welch saw in the end.

this one totally brought the funneh to my day.

I'm leaning towards "no patch lololololol".

Which would bring about retaliation on an epic scale. After all, we've got a corps of talented Photoshoppers and few source photos.

Mama Welch would be getting some very explicit photos of her boy. That would be the best Thanksgiving ever.

And don't forget the serious hardcore hackers that have inhabited TribalWar since birth. Think what should happen,(heaven forbid), if say, they turned their attention to the websites of VU Games in the event of upsetting news......

:o: :o: :o:

well, they didnt bomb pearl harbor, but they did suck most of the life out of the tribes series at the moment. mabey it will get back on its feet, but right now, tribes is flailing.

^_Blight_^ said:
this is what it will be like:

"So guywelch, when can we expect to see this patch?"

"Patch?"

guy.welch: "We never promised you a patch."

OT: Moving across the nation and getting stuck with dial-up effing sucks.

I wouldn't be surprised if the patch was cancelled. VUG's budget is running extremely low as their profits have litterally slashed in half over the last 2 years. Vivendi lost about 25,000 million euros, and one of the divisions to blame was VUG.

Arcanox said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the patch was cancelled. VUG's budget is running extremely low as their profits have litterally slashed in half over the last 2 years. Vivendi lost about 25,000 million euros, and one of the divisions to blame was VUG.

no surprise there, look how they run their business...

Back