things that go bump in the night are going bump in my attic

Christmas Eve about 11 years ago when I had to share a room with my two little brothers I saw a black-gloved, speckled, disembodied hand floating above and moving one of my brothers heads back and forth while he was sleeping

Obviously it was a dream but I dont remeber it as such.

Mooley said:
:-|

I once was in my house alone (or so I thought) walked upstairs to use the bathroom. The door was locked and someone was taking a very hot shower. Steam was coming through the bottom of door and i saw the shadow of someone moving inside. I asked who it was but they didn't answer. I kind of freaked after the third attempt, I knew there wasn't anyone in the house with me, pretty sure of it anyway .. I yelled loud enough for anyone to hear me. I never got a reply, I could still see their shadow moving.

Then the addict door in the middle of the hallway a few feet from me decides to lift up and move over. I stood there for a moment because curiousity told me what ever moved the door was right there but I could see anything. At this point I got the freak out. Heh

If this is true, holy fucking fuck :scared:

Edit:
Also, a scary story from me:

I was with about 6 of my friends, and we were riding our bikes around the neighborhood. It was still pretty new at the time (actually there are still a shitload of trees, but now its not 80% forest etc), so we had some pretty big watershed tracts and stuff running through the area. Well, we were riding down this hill, newly paved, into a back area of the development (which, consequently, was all under construction and stuff). It was basically just a paved road through a bunch of really really tall evergreen trees. Along the side every so often there was a smaller cleared spot where a house was being built, or land was being cleared, but the area was really quiet regardless.

Anyways, on the side of the road, there was a small turn-off that looked like a driveway. However, we all knew it wasnt a driveway, because it didnt go anywhere - it just went straight back into the trees, curved to the right a little, and ended in some dirt. Well, we were bored, so we stopped back on the driveway, in the trees. Farther back on the mini-road (where we stopped), there was water on either side of it. The trees were smaller and skinny and growing straight out of it (the water that is), but they were pretty thick anyways. Well, one of my friends, clearly bullshitting, started telling us this spooky story about how this family's house got sucked down while they were in it (hence the random driveway and water etc etc). And people still saw ghosts and random things in the forest back there. As soon as he finished telling us the story, back in the trees, just beyond where you could see clearly (maybe 40 feet), there was this splash of water, sounded like a dog or person or something jumping into a pool. It wasnt as big as a deer or a moose or something - which was the creepy party.

We all froze and looked at eachother and then got the fuck out of there

I still havent gone back :scared:

Edit 2:
Cliff notes:
-In the forest on a random driveway leading to nowhere surrounded by water
-Friend tells ghost story about house that used to be there
-Hear splash back in the trees
-Get the fuck out

Last edited:
One time, I heard a lot of scratching going on at the foot of my bed. It was the middle of the night. I freaked out and then - a wet dog nose came up over the edge of the bed. I told it to go away and it did. Freaky.

every neighborhood has SCARY STORIES and shit that are all made up by the best liar

i bought into them when i was young though

abandoned houses in the woods still creep me out though because ive seen too many fucking horror flicks and have a very active imagination

Glare said:
every neighborhood has SCARY STORIES and shit that are all made up by the best liar

i bought into them when i was young though

abandoned houses in the woods still creep me out though because ive seen too many fucking horror flicks and have a very active imagination

My story actually happened. There never was a house there, that was all just a bs ghost story my friend made up. And the splash was probably just a coyote or something like that - regardless it still scared teh shit out of me :x

we did all that shit as a kids and something always happened that freaked us out

i think it's because when you're scared you are hyperalert and miss nothing and your imagination starts fucking with you

even though i was spooked most of the time id still be the kid that went first into the scary place or whatever

the city i live in used to be the home of charles manson(simi valley, ca). he lived up in the hills, anyways. at an old movie ranch. my friends and i like to take people up to where he used to live with his group or whatever. our favorite place is an old creepy as fuck one room cabin. with a giant fireplace.

it is really really dark and surrounded by huge rocks and places to hide. there is also some little patio area in the back with all kinds of shit mason left behind. people most likely dump shit up there too. anyways there is only one exit with a huge woden door that makes an awsome scary sound when you slam it. we make the new person(s) sit down in the middle of the room and count to 100. we leave the room and slam the door behind us and dont go back.

We had a giant briar patch next to our house for a while, and my best friend (next door neighbor - I was like 12) and I would take giant garden clippers and cut trails through them. Well, not so much trails, more like crawl spaces lol - it was awesome. Anyways, one night he was over late and my parents rented Ghosts in the Darkness (the movie in Africa about lions eating people - ps I've had encounters with cougars - I'm terrified of big cats :scared: ), and I swear, the next day in the pricker fort, I heard about 40 lions sneaking up on me :(

yubyub said:
We had a giant briar patch next to our house for a while, and my best friend (next door neighbor - I was like 12) and I would take giant garden clippers and cut trails through them. Well, not so much trails, more like crawl spaces lol - it was awesome. Anyways, one night he was over late and my parents rented Ghosts in the Darkness (the movie in Africa about lions eating people - ps I've had encounters with cougars - I'm terrified of big cats :scared: ), and I swear, the next day in the pricker fort, I heard about 40 lions sneaking up on me :(
:ugh: stupid

animals dont scare me all that much

ive always been confident enough in myself that i feel i can handle anything

the only time i got scared shitless by an animal was i hopped an 8 foot fence to get our football back and some (fucking asshole) yells THE DOG IS OUT RUN and as an 8yr old or whatever im like "OH FUCK" i crossed the distance to the fence in olympic time and threw myself over it in one bound

as i looked back i saw some old lady standing at her door looking out like "what the fuck man.."

I got attacked by a german shepard :/

And when I was walking my dog (this is where my big cat fears came from) on one of the backroads in my neighborhood, she just stopped and started bristling, teeth bared - no growling or anything, just frozen in place and staring into the woods. She didnt react when I said her name or anything, not even when I touched her back to see if she would respond. I looked up to see what she was staring at, and a cougar stalked through some trees about 30 feet into the woods in front of us.
I ran home really fast.

Glare said:
animals dont scare me all that much

ive always been confident enough in myself that i feel i can handle anything

the only time i got scared shitless by an animal was i hopped an 8 foot fence to get our football back and some (fucking asshole) yells THE DOG IS OUT RUN and as an 8yr old or whatever im like "OH FUCK" i crossed the distance to the fence in olympic time and threw myself over it in one bound

as i looked back i saw some old lady standing at her door looking out like "what the fuck man.."

Was she amazed by the trail of fire you left? :p

Back