[So] I just got "terminated"

It's starting to sound like LP bluffed his ass and he spilled everything he did. Did you tell them that you masterbate too?

Keep us posted about where you get your next job, also give me their telephone number and email address as well.

why?
No reason really, I would just like to know these things.

Kelven said:
no one from this site reported you dip shit one of the people you bragged to in real life reported you.

ps karma is a fucker

I never told anybody at work I put them online. In fact , not only did I not mention tribalwar, I didn't even mention doing anything with the pictures other then deleting them. How in the hell could they

#1) Assume I was putting them online
#2)FIND where I hosted/posted them ?

It had to be someone on tribalwar, there is no other explanation. And also for the various people calling bullshit, if you think there are holes in my story there probably is. There is much I'm leaving out. Once it all blows over and I know EXACTLY what is or has happened then sure I'll share the entire story, but for the most part what I stated here is all that needs to be known.

Glare said:
hey remember that time =S3= pax threatened to sue andrew for using the =S3= tag in pubs

Jaraxle or Jarlaxle.. did the same thing to Cattabrie when he tried to bring back the Heidi Ho server

Blitz said:
It was an anonymous report allegedly so no not really. Unless of course the LP guy was lying to me to get information out. The thing is, he is "loss prevention" and I fucked up a couple days ago and forgot to scan a gamecube out during a sale. That was when I was confronted about being fired or quitting, this thing with the LP guy didn't happen till a day later so the timing was coincidental. What confused me is if the entire issue was about the pictures, why didn't I talk to a HR manager, why the Loss prevention.... I dunno it all feels wrong.

Dude, stop wondering, there's nothing to think about here. Seriously, you got played plain and simple. He had his finger up your ass and was tossing you up and down like yo-yo, unfortunately for you, you were too inexperienced at life to see his bullshit for what it was. Live and learn.

Brontez said:
Dude, stop wondering, there's nothing to think about here. Seriously, you got played plain and simple. He had his finger up your ass and was tossing you up and down like yo-yo, unfortunately for you, you were too inexperienced at life to see his bullshit for what it was. Live and learn.

You're probably right. I can accept that.

I should've read this thread when I saw it show up....

So I'll add my two cents. Whoever snitched did the right thing. Blitz is a fucking pervert who deserves whatever he gets.

Blitz said:
the lady in the orange shirt had a wet spot below her left nipple. it dosn't show up on the picture though. =/

get a fucking life.

Back