!!!where Is Duel Bowl?!!!

M

M3thod_Man

I can't find this map/mod for the life of me (tribes 1)... if you know someone who may know or have ANY idea as to how i can get it i'd be so thankful...
aim = nybesfoo
icq = 151088359
email = outkast_4_tribes@hotmail.com

Please contact me with any information on this map... I have a demo of it and it says [FTM]flea cut and pasted it but i can't find him or this file!

who said anything about you? you make one reference of t1 or t2 and how you like them, and everyone jumps on trying to argue.

Its like how you throw a bone to a pack of dogs they all go for it.

Rev. Night said:
T1 vs T2 thread

muahahhaa

This makes it appear that you are trying to make the thread a t1 vs t2 thing, as opposed to observing that it is turning into a t1 vs t2 thread.

i know who its made by and I even have a demo of it. I swear i've asked and searched a million times. Why is it that such an awesome map/mod is nowhere to be found? It rocked. Btw i own tribes 2 and havent installed it in 2 years (since I bought it). IF i was to get back into tribes 2, what mods most resemble tribes 1 other than classic?

Oh wow, this account still works... Found this thread cause I was looking to see if anyone had a mirror of duel bowl.

I accidentally erased the copy I had on my server when I installed Linux (Installed it on the wrong drive)... I'll see if I have it else where.
Sorry! ^^

-Flea

Ok little FYI for you method, don't come into a server and spam the chat like some AOL reject with, "ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET DUEL BOWL????".

It's incredibly annoying.

family guy owns

FYI this map is impossible to find. Prove me wrong. For this reason I've resorted to desperate measures cause the average joe could give a fudge for helping someone out.

This last post was in fact helpful and for that I'm grateful. The rest of you can burn in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hows that for exclamations

Back