round robin stage 3 finals maps prep spincycleLT hillkingLT raindanceLT - disquss

ya whats ur freakin rush stork

I learned this move from darkstrand. You rush the match so a team is less prepared and maybe not at full strength of the roster.

If I'm being completely honest, izza is getting married and will be gone from this sat to oct 7th or so and will be flakey after that. And icehawk is flakey atm too. Just trying to get my doods another match before we have problems showing.

so there was supposed to be a match last night some ppl were getting emo about it saying it started at 10 est or when both teams had 5

i left around 8:30

wat ended up happening?

We started around 10:15 when clown got on. BBK won the first two maps and team best didn't want to play a third. Apparently rtcll thought we weren't going to play and got high/drunk and there was some drama with jag. Idk what that was about. Teams were me/izza/fire/opsayo/clown vs rtcll/jag/sleepy/bizzy/sharp.

ya i was just awful and in no position to play so it was my fault

would be fun to have an actual rematch where everyone was in normal position to play

clearly something is wrong if you get 8 caps in 10 min against me and sleepy on d with izza and clown being 2 of your offense

I talked to clown around 7 something and he said he wouldn't be available till 10est. I told rtcll this but idk if he saw it. I wasnt sure if danky was going to show before 10. Opsayo told him we had a match but i guess he was afk too.

ya i was just awful and in no position to play so it was my fault

would be fun to have an actual rematch where everyone was in normal position to play

clearly something is wrong if you get 8 caps in 10 min against me and sleepy on d with izza and clown being 2 of your offense

If you guys keep playing we will play again. My team isn't going anywhere.

Back