admin heirarchy on my server. opsayo do not change this ever again.

giphy.gif

dare i'm sure you know how to edit zadmin, you don't have to get defensive as if this is some attack on your pride. all i know is that yesterday when i came home zadmin was broken so i fixed it. i did a very simple string replace in the two zadmin config files to change "10" to "HAIL SATAN" because your "10" admin level was breaking it. i did not modify the admin levels you set at all. the reason everyone could still kick and ban was because you misconfigured minimum admin levels. you assigned everyone's admin to "10" and snow/fett/lix/yourself to "gg", but you set the minimum requirements to "10" and not "gg". here, you even made the same mistake this morning again:

Code:
$minAccessRequired::ban             = getAdminLevel("10");
$minAccessRequired::Mute            = getAdminLevel("10");
$minAccessRequired::permanentBan        = getAdminLevel("10");

if you change "10" to "gg" in zadmin.config.cs things should work the way you want them to.

this isn't and doesn't have to be a big deal, i literally didn't say anything to anyone. all i know is that i woke up with this joke of a thread saying i'm pulling some shit.

if you even took 30 seconds you would have seen this note i left you yesterday in the config file i changed.
Code:
// zadmin::setCurrentAdminLevel("10");
// for some reason this one doesn't work. don't know why, maybe you can't use numbers or something. but its bugged.
// it breaks all the admin levels. i changed it to HAIL SATAN but restrictions are the same you set.

you completely broke admin on the server. no admin levels worked, i even tested the highest levels (fett, lix) - you couldn't even team change people. you obviously didn't test it or you would have seen this. when i got home and jumped on they asked me to fix it so i did.

it looked like your goal was to make it so that only the highest admin levels (fett, snow, lix, etc.) could kick/ban - but you messed that up too. you assigned everyone's admin to "10" and also set that to the same minBanLevel in zadmin. you need to set it to "gg" which is their admin level (which you still messed up today when i checked. it's a >= sign, not a > sign.).

if it's your own pride getting in the way of admitting that you misconfigured the zadmin (and didn't test it out) that's your loss, everyone else in the server saw that admins were completely broken. or you can keep being gullible and believing everything green says

Admin was working fine?

What are yo on about opsayo ?

It was all good b4 you touched it?

Also all the adm8ns kikc ban abilities were set much lower than gg level by someone not me after i edit them to be the only ppl with kick ban etc. Whether it was you opsayo as dp made it seem as he says u gave him his kick ban ability back or someone else it was done and not good

Last edited:
ive never broken zadmin. please understand i set up all the zadmin levels myself and have run it for the last 2 months

and then for a year in the past as fettuccine's gay social club which was a truly great pu year imo and many other ppl you respect and look up to etc's as well

i dont get the cloak and dagger darkstrand politics

but dp told me he asked you to give his admin kick and ban again (which was taken away for a reason) and i noticed the whole admin revision i did on saturday was completely reversed

so if it wasn;t you who did this idc. but it did seem likely to be something you'd do

seeing as you looped the server cycling it maps already
and various other things etc

maybe better if you run your own server etc?

idk y u ppl dont just enjoy the draft and pus instead of everything being so political and serious all the time or set up your own administrations and servers etc and do things your own way

are we not all adults here?

i am a kid but even i couldn't be bothered to get involved in this shit

like i said if it continues i just remove everyones admin. if you sabotage the server etc i revert it to the good state it was in before and stop caring.

dare, noones reading data, u suck :lol: <3

Idk y u ppl try these blatant lie infused cia style coupz against me.

No one u ppl care about or even want to influence reads these foramz

Back