LT 2

In an effort to further incorporate the duel / anni communities I will be hosting an experimental form of LT for a month or two.

This mod will make use of all packs and weapons available to light armor. A player will have the option to select his load out via tab menu. Weapon slots 1 and 2 will remained locked as disc and nade, while slot 3 will provide the options of elf, plasma, cg, laser, or a modded blaster that will consume ammo rather than energy.

For pubs, packs and weapon selection for slot 3 will remain changeable upon spawn.

For pickup mode, this feature will be locked so that a team cannot over exploit certain weapons / packs for certain situational plays and will provide teams with the ability to counter / adjust to a particular weapon / pack composition.

I think this would add some nice strategical depth to 5v5.

Feel free to comment, suggest, discuss.

Last edited:
wat i want is indoor ctf, u spawn with blaster only.
every 30 seconds a nadelauncher, plasma gun, elf gun, lazer rifle spawn in the teams bases.
every 45 seconds shieldpack,repairpack, energy pack etc spawn in mid aswell as mines and nades.
it will add another objective to tribe whichis timing the items just like in base SB u timed the repairpack on the tower.
rest is normal ctf but indoor maps that u can stil ski a bit.
gfg this will bfun asFUCK

Sure go ahead and cg and shield...what are u gonna do as that? Play home defense? Play LO? Cg and chain will not be as powerful in LT with the combination of other weapons available and packs arena it was obviously powerful for obvious reasons

Sure go ahead and cg and shield...what are u gonna do as that? Play home defense? Play LO? Cg and chain will not be as powerful in LT with the combination of other weapons available and packs arena it was obviously powerful for obvious reasons

Oh, OK!

Back