Gucci quality PU's

rtcll

Veteran X
Yo,

Just want to find out what the best day(s) would be for us to specifically try to set out a time for the highest quality pickups to run. We have some good ones here and there randomly, but for those top notch players that can't play every night, I was hoping to try to find some days that would be best for them.

What do you guys think about makin something like Wednesday and Sunday nights or something like this to try to get all the best LT players to show up? Want to make sure the guys that don't always play can get on at the same time.

Such as: Lix, Anemix, Thorin, Fet, Non(has he re-installed yet?), Dutch, MasterAce, copa and any other guys that don't play that often

It's great that we're gettin regular PU's goin constantly and let's keep it up, but just wanna see if we can specify a specific day or days that work even better for some of these guys to try to have a couple real high quality pickups

it isnt an organizational thing preventing these A+ pus from happening and never was

it's attitude and pu team stacking

ppl want a fair game etc and are easily contacted

they dont want to be banned mid game, part of ego drama, stacked team blow outs, being yelled at for being rusty, etc

when the community can meet these needs more fully. or emo kids badger these players more for attention themselves. then we'll get consistent A+ pus

i predict they'll happen more often regardless until more midair news etc comes out simply because t1 LT is such a fun game and activity generates interest

Regardless of what you just said I think it's still reasonable to ask 'em to specify an actual day as I haven't seen them mention a solidified day yet, ya know? Can't hurt.

they've said sunday to me

i told you sunday on irc

these ppl dont post on tw for a reason

pointless thread idk u find out like i said gl hf

i dont remember you saying anything to me on sunday

sry I tried to make a thread about makin good pu's happen

I should've stuck to making the really high quality threads in tribes talk at the top of the subforum right now, such as "ztun iz werst L O eva" or "Pls ban opsayo from admin"

im just saying we talked about this days ago on irc so i dont get the point of the thread but no need to apologize there's nothing wrong with it

but if no one replies to it it's not cuz its bad its just been discussed that weekends and generally sunday nights (pending football shit) is the best night for these ppl

i also think its a loaded topic for drama when discussing why ppl choose not to post on tw/participate in t1 currently so id rather avoid it and focus on draft stuff

sorry man

It would be nice to have a set night with a decent crowd but set nights attract a lot of people and then the bleeding hearts cry for base. I'm not a base hater or against the idea. But if people are joining a server knowing its a 5v5 pu, idk why we have to feel bad for not letting them play. There are other servers and other nights to play tribes. I sat and watched many pickups not wanting to be pity picked but understanding that the server was meant for pickups.

It would be nice to have a set night with a decent crowd but set nights attract a lot of people and then the bleeding hearts cry for base. I'm not a base hater or against the idea. But if people are joining a server knowing its a 5v5 pu, idk why we have to feel bad for not letting them play. There are other servers and other nights to play tribes. I sat and watched many pickups not wanting to be pity picked but understanding that the server was meant for pickups.

Bs if it was still happening to you, you would want 2 play. faggit.

Plus now a days there is no "many others servers" or "many other community"

Back