Pls ban opsayo from admin

ya i see this now too

i was wondering how you ever got admin to kick ppl in the first place as i had intentionally rigged that so you never could a few weeks ago

id not be surprised if yesterday was not the first time he tried to change this stuff covertly

whatever not a big deal. hopefully he stops this strange behaviour cuz its not me hes fucking with its all those ppl he looks up to that just want to play the game and have fun as well

anyway im sure ull bump this thread over and over but idc if dp deletes this one or the one i recently made either

we've only been puing like 2 months? so im fine with stupid dumb issues like this before things settle and good pus happen more often

Last edited:
Would you like to hear a funny story?

Opsayo refuses to be picked by me in PU, so sleepy capts BE opsayo team changes himself to BE, so i say if thats the case BE might aswell take first pick.

Opsayo then accuses me of daggering a pick up (which is funny becuase thats exactly what he is doing with his actions by not allowing the captain to pick the best possible team)

Anyway i didnt care i kept picking teams then rtcl connects to the server and i get him as a fifth pick, opsayo goes pysco path and kicks rtcl from server spurting abuse and saying i was ruining tribes.

Funny how he is very happy to play on a purposely stacked team just so he can feed his ego and win 8-0

But when the shoe is on the other foot he rages out and kicks people who are much more valued in the community than he is.

peeps left in dis gayme r summa duh werst gaymaz mun halve Eva gotten 2 spank
dis game halve peeps hoo basical not no how play real gaemz :king:
Mun not aspect peeps 2 undastand . . dis y yall r old n not genX
reel bad

Opsayo refuses to be picked by me in PU, so sleepy capts BE opsayo team changes himself to BE, so i say if thats the case BE might aswell take first pick.

Opsayo then accuses me of daggering a pick up (which is funny becuase thats exactly what he is doing with his actions by not allowing the captain to pick the best possible team)

Anyway i didnt care i kept picking teams then rtcl connects to the server and i get him as a fifth pick, opsayo goes pysco path and kicks rtcl from server spurting abuse and saying i was ruining tribes.

Funny how he is very happy to play on a purposely stacked team just so he can feed his ego and win 8-0

But when the shoe is on the other foot he rages out and kicks people who are much more valued in the community than he is.

actually snow kicked me not opsayo gj though

any more bullshit you wanna cry about today

you tend to pick a lot of shitty teams on purpose so it becomes a waste of 30-45 minutes for the 10 ppl playing and the 10 ppl sitting in obs

thats up to 900 total minutes wasted or 15 hrs.

Back