Current system

"lets pub on a server known for hosting pickups and paid for by people who want to pickup. When they pickup, we'll just sit in the server rather than go start a pub on another server."

"Lets go to another server an have no one connect cause we might get picked in 3 hours time when the tier 1 drop out"

or

"there is only a community of around 60 people playing LT with a broken master server list, so most likely even if you could get more than 3 people on a server if they manually punch in the ip, we don't have the player base to support."

Fuck wit.

this has been happening for like 5-10 years now and i dont think there's a solution

i spent forever going to the 'other' server when the PUs happened and 20 people would rather sit in obs and wait than come pub

or u get like 8 people that go to the pub and then once the first map of the PU ends someone jumps in 'COME PU WE NEED A PLAYER' and then 5 out of the 8 leave, one gets picked and the other 4 don't come back and now u have 3 ppl in ur pub that drop

there hasn't been enough players to support a pub and a PU at the same time in forever

this has been happening for like 5-10 years now and i dont think there's a solution

i spent forever going to the 'other' server when the PUs happened and 20 people would rather sit in obs and wait than come pub

or u get like 8 people that go to the pub and then once the first map of the PU ends someone jumps in 'COME PU WE NEED A PLAYER' and then 5 out of the 8 leave, one gets picked and the other 4 don't come back and now u have 3 ppl in ur pub that drop

there hasn't been enough players to support a pub and a PU at the same time in forever

Storksogay

Interesting - the new server has the same problem as the community did on certain maps. the server
crashes (for example IceDaggerLT) KABOOM everyone knocked off.

Back