happy flag day?

considering opsayo rigged the whole anti-cheat shit to let him cheat privately in secret i'd rather take off all the anti cheat stuff so ppl can use what they want

1.11 is the smoothest experience ive had personally sorry if this offends all the coders who take pride in telling me how to feel

i dont use happymod or cheats myself as they make the game boring but i could give a fuck if ppl do tbh

considering opsayo rigged the whole anti-cheat shit to let him cheat privately in secret i'd rather take off all the anti cheat stuff so ppl can use what they want

1.11 is the smoothest experience ive had personally sorry if this offends all the coders who take pride in telling me how to feel

i dont use happymod or cheats myself as they make the game boring but i could give a fuck if ppl do tbh

this is probably the only thing you've ever said in a week that makes sense. Seriously though dude, you're slipping into a head trauma induced schizophrenic state like dead pool.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about half the time and its always some garbage pertaining to some girl named kate and black people. Then you start spewing your ideology like some crazy heavens gate suicide rep.

I'm disappointed in you dare. Not mad, just disappointed. Its really upsetting to me seeing a fellow tribesman loose his mind. I thought you where smarter than that.

Regardless I'll still watch your youtube uploads. :)

this is probably the only thing you've ever said in a week that makes sense. Seriously though dude, you're slipping into a head trauma induced schizophrenic state like dead pool.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about half the time and its always some garbage pertaining to some girl named kate and black people. Then you start spewing your ideology like some crazy heavens gate suicide rep.

I'm disappointed in you dare. Not mad, just disappointed. Its really upsetting to me seeing a fellow tribesman loose his mind. I thought you where smarter than that.

Regardless I'll still watch your youtube uploads. :)

stfu retard

loose his mind lmfao

glad to know most aren't using happyflag in baseLT though. I forgive the renspawn guys who probably still use it... Moons is getting old, he needs help seeing.

glad to know most aren't using happyflag in baseLT though. I forgive the renspawn guys who probably still use it... Moons is getting old, he needs help seeing.

fuck more than hflag going on there :roller:

Yeah, Shift - life starts making you a little crazy around 25ish I'd say.

explains a lot about lel.

Dare is pretty fukn crazy now a days though. I think the meth is setting in.

idk who the fuck you are or why you're attacking me but please stop and stop trying to steal my platform, you won't do it right and competitive communities are a delicate thing .

if they're all cheating and calling you a cheater because they're bad then ya it's okay to cheat back and show them how bad they are compared to you , i can link demos if u want but it ruins the challenge and fun of the game for me personally.

if people want to use their cheats @ this stage of the game no1 is gonna stop them seeing as opsayo and every other coder has built them into the game . bugs_ might ban you tho .

Last edited:
i met a beautiful black womyn named shay that smoked weed i wanted to ask her out on a date but i was manic and also evicted from coop lol

Back