The art to GG's

ugh

yeah you dont know me, and i see you and 2goods points but i was simply talking about changing teams

if you are switching to the winning team midmap then you are a special type

and if you didnt play with me then you missed out ;)

haha, I used a poor example then. But I do know you - I used to always try to get dutch mode back when the server that was up used awards for people post-game. Have you played at all lately?

I prefer good games to bad games, thus the purpose of this post. If I am changing teams from observer, I look at which team needs the most help and I typically join that team. If one team is overly stacked and the map is half over, I might join that team to end it quicker so next map might be better game. But am I in no way the type of player who just joins the stacked team every game cause I want to win, lol. I don't care about winning tribes anymore, it's 2017.

I know what you're saying about switching teams mid-game to improve the quality of the game. I did just that this game, I was on BE and we were up 5-2 when I switched to DS, I am vertig0:

20170227 224227 — imgbb.com

I believe I switched on this one when BE's best player dropped:

20170301 221258 — imgbb.com

Last edited:
uc9VLLI.png

TEAM TIER 4 FTW

I know what you're saying about switching teams mid-game to improve the quality of the game. I did just that this game, I was on BE and we were up 5-2 when I switched to DS, I am vertig0:

20170227 224227 — imgbb.com

fuck that game. I hate useless players on my team. When xpe is your 2nd runner up before the dude who switches to your team, you know something is fucking wrong with the game.

I agree with trying to even it up -- but eventually it gets to a weird balance because of the overabundance of vav / gim / chaka / players. I try to just never be on the same team as specific people, psycho, furrycurry, cl0wn, pak, etc.

Last edited:
AM I TIER 2 YET!?!?

QP1rae2.jpg

And on a serious note if you think:

Tier 2: (These are role players who are capable of providing a positive contribution to their team, but do not necessarily make or break the outcome.)

Nanny - pretty much only plays home D, and usually very dependable.
R$E - solid chaser.
Caps Lock - Good capper, but still has some things to learn. Needs to get better with flag passing, but always makes pretty good decisions and isn't selfish.
Bugs - Smart player, and has turned himself into a pretty good capper/camper. Always tries to help on holding the flag and covering.
2high2care - usually 2 high 2 care, and would probably be in tier 1 if he did.
Two Moons - Getting better at chasing, still adjusting to base play though I think - he taught me how to be a very good asshole in renspawn back in the day.
Shift - Capable player, doesn't make stupid mistakes - haven't seen his play too much to judge.
Jax - Decent capper and flag holder, could make better decisions sometimes.
Fixious - Decent at killing things, E-grabbing - haven't played with much.
bonepuppet - actually don't know him very well, but played with him a few times - pretty decent player.
Redtower - Average player, doesn't make too many negative mistakes
Meanstreet - decent chaser, still adjusting from renspawn I think.
Blind Parakeet - Could me a much better player if he was smarter, but he lacks tribes intelligence. He'll bring flag home on a camp, but leave home D or whoever takes flag from him out to dry so that he can go back to sitting on hill waiting to grab flag again. Thinks he's a lot better than he is.
disk - Used to be pretty good player, but doesn't play enough now to be more than average. Maybe his chain hacks died, idk.
krsone - above average capper, smart player.
Krayvock - Decent all around, but isn't too flashy.
Paradox - Not sure about him, but he played pretty well when I played with him - may be a smurf of someone already listed.

Is better than me... You obviously have not played with me enough. I haven't been on much but catch me when im playing for real and I will show you a little something something. I think the regulars who have seen me play know what im talking about.

and

Yes, i am in my feelings right now.

I mean FUCK bro you even put Shift in a higher tier than me. That's like a slap in the balls. Seriously!

Last edited:
Back