Odio

groov

Veteran XX
is this ur vid

do u have amd grahpics

y does scriptGL hud flicker like this

plz halp me fix this make grove angy

with me, it happens in the entire image! it really fucking scary... :O and make nubis think tribe might explode anytime

im not sure what config you use, what version of scriptGL you are running, but the one from your config http://www.iateyourbaby.com/download/T2012.zip runs this same cg.dll that makes tribes blinking / flicking

since we cant use scriptGL without this file, you can say that your ScriptGL for tribes 1.41 is not running well under windows 10 ;)

we need a FIX groooov :p:

edit: perhaps it not windows 10 the real issue here, but 1.41 ?! remember editor.exe doesnt blink under the influence of this dll file :shock:

Last edited:
Ok, another thing, groov

I changed tribes.exe from 1.41 to 1.40 -> the blinking stopped. But scriptGL stopped working as well. So I guess its some issues with win10 or something.. Idk.. im a noob is on this subject.

hrm yea idk, i have an intel system that does something really similar, rolled it back to win7 similar problem but i was finally able to see an error

"ScriptGL : The framebufferobject can't be used in it's current setup"

i popped into the euro irc so if hunden comes around i'll bug him to see if he can shed some light on it

Yes, I have AMD card.

3.2GHz Q6600 CPU
MSI MS-7345 Motherboard
8GB Corsair DDR2 RAM
CoolerMaster 460W Power Supply
XFX R7 260X GPU
8 Hard drives for a total of 1.75TB of space
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP2

All drivers as updated as possible.

Last edited:
Back