Summer Draft Ladder? by vertig0 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Summer Draft Ladder?
vertig0
Veteran
Old
1 - 05-03-2018, 21:42
Okay, so I have seen quite a bit of posts about potentially doing a somewhat competitive ladder again. I'm not sure if there is legit interest in this, or if it is just dare echoing it out there to no response.

I would be happy to help facilitate this if we get enough interest.

At least 4 teams would be ideal, and I believe it could be possible. There is at least 20 people who would be down for this I think, though that would be including some players that have never been in the competitive scene before.

I honestly would prefer we try to do this to make it as competitive as possible, thus electing 4 captains and having a formal draft. This way each of the teams can most likely compete with each other team. I understand this would create some drama within teams, but I'd say they just suck it up.

If you're not happy with your team, deal with it - play better, carry them. Just relax a little, it is 2018 and tribes is still alive. Let's make a competitive tourney - not a stacked one.

I honestly don't see what would be fun about allowing everyone to create their own teams. Given the small player base left, this would create 1 stacked team and potentially 2 or 3 much weaker ones. What fun would that be?

All that being said - I'm not going to poll this thread - just respond to this with your interest and I can start making a running list. I'll hopefully be able to play more again in a couple weeks, so I will ask around in the server as well.

As far as captains once we get this rolling - I would be happy to volunteer. I'll even volunteer Lyon, lawlz, and raven for this as well. We're typically the ones captaining PU's - so it's only natural. Otherwise, if Rtcll, Opsayo, Stork, and another around their level would like to do it - that'd work too. If we want this to be as competitive as possible, we need to make sure that the captains are all on a level playing field.

I honestly do think there is potential for a T1 ladder in 2018. We need at least 20 players, maybe 24 so each team has a sub.

Here is 23 right here just off the top of my head, and from who I think is still somewhat active from the recent player ranking list. And I'm sure we could pull a couple people out of hiding for this as well!

Vertigo
Lyon
Lawlz
raven
brickhead
clown
stork
opsayo
rtcll
malace
pacinko
meph
jj
dare
ryezor
flaire
R$E
two moons
texas
rudy
krypt
vamp
ramsdac

Sponsored Links
sean78745
Veteran5
Old
2 - 05-04-2018, 02:12
lol i see like 5 names that MIGHT actually do that, and might is a strong word

DC.
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 05-04-2018, 19:28
hey add me to the list i am down 2 clown -

i can captain too, im good with whatever. idc whatever u ppl want

vertig0
Veteran
Old
4 - 05-04-2018, 21:44
Idk who either of you are - but -

sean - a majority of these people have participated in the weekly PU's, so not sure why you think they wouldn't be interested in a more competitive setting lol. I honestly think a majority of these players would be down for it. If you're someone who hasn't been playing the game regularly, how can you even say that they wouldn't be? lol

DC - I'll put you down as a yes, and we'll start the process. It might take a month to get it going, but I think we'll have something eventually. What's your in game name?

DC.
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 05-04-2018, 22:49
snow

vertig0
Veteran
Old
6 - 05-05-2018, 00:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC. View Post
snow
Oh sup dude! you probably don't know me by this name, but I played as PJ in TR and LT back in the day until people started yelling at me for impersonating a scripter that I never knew existed. So then I perpetually smurfed for most of the LT glory days, finally got a name tied down here as vertigo. But I do know most of the old guys pretty well, even though many of them might not remember me.

DC.
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 05-05-2018, 11:52
nice nice PJ the one who was mistaken for PJ the sciprter - very good yep

and also cl0wns beother yes

i am ready 2 kill some mofos in tribesland

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Summer Draft Ladder?

Social Website Bullshit