Does anybody actually agree with this?

Sure thing. They can move their business to another state. Hopefully they look up state laws before refusing services to people.

well yeah

that's what I was getting at earlier - the fine might well have been a minor amount if the bakers hadn't doxxed the gays in order to have them harassed...

gotcha

i thought you were referring to their guilt

i still think $135k was probably excessive, but i also think our court system is terrible and rewards crybabies

Fags are really good a baking so needing a hetero company to bake fags a cake is a hint and a half the whole situation is purely political in nature.

gotcha

i thought you were referring to their guilt

i still think $135k was probably excessive, but i also think our court system is terrible and rewards crybabies
Hence the laundry list of ridicules aliments these 2 Jewish women were experiencing as a result of not getting their cake made. The more things they wrote down as a problem, the more $ they were to receive.

Hence the laundry list of ridicules aliments these 2 Jewish women were experiencing as a result of not getting their cake made. The more things they wrote down as a problem, the more $ they were to receive.

subject (someone or something) to contemptuous and dismissive language or behavior.

So, Sam has moved to supporting the verdict.

if you think about it 135k was cheap

they wanted that rasberry dream cake

and as jewish, female, lesbians were denied

i mean i thought 135k was a little too much too

but then i realized that denying a female is a hate crime

denying a jew is a hate crime

and then there is the gay thing we all discussed

i mean they got off cheap when consider that this was triple jeopardy

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised to see democrats justifying forced labor.

look at them celebrate silicone valley as the model we should all adopt

they are just a few passport snatches from h1-visa holders from being MitchDubai's

If I were a baker I would offer a 3/5 cake for anyone I did not wish to bake for. It's still a cake, just 3/5 of one.

But its not forced if its for left leaning groups. Then its just 'redistributed labor'

the greater good starts at home

in my pocket

26114053_1566419250101589_3781520341693931663_n.png

he could have gotten free hotdogs and even 100k if he told them that he was an old jew

Back