Tribalwar Hacks Scooter Riders

Originally Posted by Taurious
I was searching through google, and apparently the guys at tribalwar attack peoples servers and forums all of the time

Reply by Joseph:
I bet they never expected a bunch of kids who can't buy beer yet to attack them back.

:rofl:

-cyanide- said:
cant legal repercussions come from this
If I wanted to dig through 2 months of logs and try and find evidence of a DDoS attack, sure, I could contact his ISP and hope they punish him. To be perfectly honest, I think that screenshot he posted was made in MSPaint :lol:

My favorite part....
-------------------------
Guys, chill out. He's doing the best he can. If it's coming back, a simple post will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurious
I was searching through google, and apparently the guys at tribalwar attack peoples servers and forums all of the time

I bet they never expected a bunch of kids who can't buy beer yet to attack them back.
------------------------------

.Bleak
Yeah and your not getting it because I locked the site down.

hellafastgoped
i got it a minute ago

.Bleak
No, I locked the site down.

:lol: and we have a winner

Heh, wte, its good to know that i have sex 2 times a week and have plenty of friends outside of the internet. Unfortunately for 99% of their forum, i cant say the same.

If you nerds are reading this..... Congrats, you've accomplished your goal of hacking one of the most pointless and laid back/who gives a **** boards on the internet. I congradulate you on wasting more time of your life hacking this website that you could have used trying to hold hands with a girl.

Take off your 2 inch thick glasses and stand up from the chair with a permenent print of your ass and go outside.
I can't stop laughing; every other post is hilarious!

Tycho said:
.Bleak
Yeah and your not getting it because I locked the site down.

hellafastgoped
i got it a minute ago

.Bleak
No, I locked the site down.

:lol: and we have a winner

:rofl:

Back