Petition to get Rayn to take TW off life support for good

Let TW die?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
u have to forgive them rayn ever since they figure out trump isn't keeping any of his promises they've been a little emo

Non-faggot Discord here

Forum needs to stick around, it just needs some TLC to get it re-situated for another ten years.

I'm a little disturbed nobody around here has any experience with web hosting/forums/database though...

I'm glad to see the nays are pulling away. I was rooting for it. Now for you nays, stop being idiot pussies and start doing something to save these forums. Contribute, post worthwhile content, and things could turn around. Stop the stupid trolling and post some interesting replies. Thx.

I sent a note to rayn. I probably have a free place to park it but I want to know the stats on bw, space etc.

Hosting it is the least of TWs issues.

Getting the forum up to date from this ancient hacked-to-oblivion VBulliten is.

Updating it to a modern platform isn't so difficult. A lot of features would die in the process though, unless someone with the ability and time to do so would modify the new version.

I think I could handle everything to get it set up, (installation/initial modification of new forum, porting member list, etc), but to re-create the custom thingies on TW would take me a while.

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody’s job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn’t do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have.

Updating it to a modern platform isn't so difficult. A lot of features would die in the process though, unless someone with the ability and time to do so would modify the new version.

If you do that then it isn't TW anymore, it will certainly die. It will die anyway but at least let it die with dignity, not with some mortician's hideous cosmetic job.

Were you by any chance involved in 'New Coke'?

Members are innocent
Vets are fucked up in the head
Mods are even more fucked up
And VetX’s are like children

Will there be another rayn
To come along and take over for us?

We'll make great pets!

Hosting it is the least of TWs issues.

Getting the forum up to date from this ancient hacked-to-oblivion VBulliten is.

I think I could handle everything to get it set up, (installation/initial modification of new forum, porting member list, etc), but to re-create the custom thingies on TW would take me a while.

Hosting is what costs $. It would be easy to pull ad feeds but it would need to stay at current fb version since it is highly customized.

Back