I made contact with Rayn

the posters are gone because the free speech abusers just ree for 18 hours straight. Freedom of speech is great until you get idiots just screaming and everyone with an iq over 60 leaves to talk amoungst themselves in a place where screeching is not allowed.

Its funny watching people champion free speech while at the same time cry about how all the good posters left and then getting triggered when bots advertise things.

lol how exactly does one "abuse" their free speech?

you either want free speech or you don't, and if you don't then you go to an echo chamber that will ban speech you don't like. if you have an iq over 60 and you voluntarily go to a place that doesn't allow free speech because omg muh feelz, then you must still be under 70 iq :shrug:

Last edited:
the posters are gone because the free speech abusers just ree for 18 hours straight. Freedom of speech is great until you get idiots just screaming and everyone with an iq over 60 leaves to talk amoungst themselves in a place where screeching is not allowed.

Its funny watching people champion free speech while at the same time cry about how all the good posters left and then getting triggered when bots advertise things.
The only guy crying about "good posters leaving" is a drunken criminal woman abusing racist Indian hick.

I assume its been said in the past. Can we do monthly automatic contributions?

TW is free. Optionally you can pick a tier to pay monthly. $1, $2, $5 and even $10 if we feel like it. Give the person a custom title for the level. Whatever. I'd jump on board for that.

i think you missed his point

and you missed mine, apparently

the "good" posters didn't leave because of too much free speech lol

they left because they were nexted or because they had real life changes

no one left to go to an echo chamber that bans speech they don't like, unless they were idiots, like icfire.

That can be setup using "tokenization" and a payment gateway like Authorize.net. The cool thing about tokenization is that the merchant does not handle touching or storing of the card info. It just gets a multi-use token. After that, a scheduler kicks off and charges appropriately for the right amount on the right date. But, back to the customization - that's not a difficult one - but someone has to know what they are doing and have access to the server platform with enough rights to be able to put it in place.

I was randomly thinking about this yesterday

we have the privilege of being able to say just about whatever we want without censorship or moderation

this potentially provides an excellent forum for discussing real shit without subscribing to the over the top political correctness that is the norm in real life and other discussion forums - plus we also get to call each other names ;>

this potential is mostly wasted these days, because we have too many of the following:

* people who don't want to discuss shit, they want an echo chamber
* people who don't want 'free speech', they want an outlet for their racist, misogynistic, and generally hateful bitterness
* people who fuck with, or threaten to fuck with, other posters real lives who are vocally against the above

these people laud free speech and abuse it in the same breath. I assume this is what Zanthious is talking about

what's the point of a forum with no censorship if you can't handle having people with other opinions on there?

we also have a large number here who are thick as shit and/or legit mentally ill, so again the whole privilege of being able to have open and free discussions is pretty much wasted :shrug:

I was randomly thinking about this yesterday

we have the privilege of being able to say just about whatever we want without censorship or moderation

this potentially provides an excellent forum for discussing real shit without subscribing to the over the top political correctness that is the norm in real life and other discussion forums - plus we also get to call each other names ;>

this potential is mostly wasted these days, because we have too many of the following:

* people who don't want to discuss shit, they want an echo chamber

i see this a lot. i'm like you, i don't want an echo chamber, i want to discuss things in the news and in politics and a lot of other things, but all i get is push back and shaming because others can't handle a discussion, or think they are too good to discuss things with the "likes of me", they want an echo chamber.

* people who don't want 'free speech', they want an outlet for their racist, misogynistic, and generally hateful bitterness

I really don't see this very often here, outright hate and bitter racism, i see joking around a lot, but i'm not sure i'm getting this as often as some people seem to think it's happening. again, free speech is free speech though, that doesn't mean that people that say how they feel don't want free speech. i think you are wrong on this one.

* people who fuck with, or threaten to fuck with, other posters real lives who are vocally against the above

Okay, this is the only one that i know is bad and causes problems. but there is a rule in place already against this, and if someone truly is caught doxxing another on here enough to ruin their lives, they should be banned forever.

these people laud free speech and abuse it in the same breath. I assume this is what Zanthious is talking about

what's the point of a forum with no censorship if you can't handle having people with other opinions on there?

we also have a large number here who are thick as shit and/or legit mentally ill, so again the whole privilege of being able to have open and free discussions is pretty much wasted :shrug:

you either want free speech or you don't, and if you don't then you go to an echo chamber that will ban speech you don't like. if you have an iq over 60 and you voluntarily go to a place that doesn't allow free speech because omg muh feelz, then you must still be under 70 iq :shrug:

here was my point. when actual good topics come up its full of this shit.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER for like 23 pages. Most people just leave that thread. When this happens in 80% of the threads people tend to just find a place where people spouting NIGGER over and over are banned so people can actually have a conversation. This forum member list is whats left of the nigger screaming crew and those who just refuse to leave out of habit.

Its like how tell cael that his discord is libtard shit because he banned earth and then you let earth spout his spamming and alot of people then left your server. Its just how it works. When you let a few annoying ass people run rampant, those who want to not deal with it leave. Same reason i dont shop at walmart.

you want free speech 24/7 where people are barfing the same bullshit over and over fine. You should not be surprised when people leave though. Of course everyone will just say its because people got lives and shit but i know plenty of TW people on other forums that no longer post here because of dweasel and shit.

So... like... is this like a step in Tribalwar evolution that we're witnessing?

Or just a bunch of faggots acting like niggers or something.

:rofl: Who is this whiny faggot?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER for like 23 pages. Most people just leave that thread. When this happens in 80% of the threads people tend to just find a place where people spouting NIGGER over and over are banned so people can actually have a conversation. This forum member list is whats left of the nigger screaming crew and those who just refuse to leave out of habit.

Its like how tell cael that his discord is libtard shit because he banned earth and then you let earth spout his spamming and alot of people then left your server. Its just how it works. When you let a few annoying ass people run rampant, those who want to not deal with it leave. Same reason i dont shop at walmart.

you want free speech 24/7 where people are barfing the same bullshit over and over fine. You should not be surprised when people leave though. Of course everyone will just say its because people got lives and shit but i know plenty of TW people on other forums that no longer post here because of dweasel and shit.
No one is leaving because of "abused" free speech, you whiny faggot leftist.

Someone get him some cheese to go with all the whine

isn't zanthious the guy who admits he takes mental medications to not kill others

has extreme schizophrenia that he openly admits to on TW?

i mean just to make this great conversation go full circle that might be important to note

this place is the culmination of crazies and psychopaths

to point fingers is just funny now

Last edited:
Back