[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

yo triple, is this *credible* and whats the party line?

DndsWkkVAAAs4ay.jpg

Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser posts 2017 medical document identifying Democrat as abuser | Fox News

+

Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser says Democratic party doesn't believe her story | Fox News

nope, nada, zilch, she has no credibility and no proof. democrats said so.

#metoo

btw, he is a muslim and they NEVER abuse women and do not consider them property
Keith Ellison - Wikipedia

Do what I say not what I do and have already admitted to doing myself

jN8Gza5.jpg

:rofl:

I mean this dude admitted to far worse than this and yet he thinks he going to set kind of standard.......besides substandard yet again

maybe we should get Billy Clinton in on this as well

see what he has to say about how we move forward here

lol you're one of the biggest conspiracy theorists on the forum, mr. russia russia russia trump collusion he and his son are in big trouble moron. :shrug:

A little bird told him that Donny Trump, Trump Jr. and Flipp are all going to prison together for crimes of MUH RUSSIA

:minibarf:
:lies:
:minibarf:

this is where triple and him are at right now

Pu0qDjl.jpg

So here's the thing...

CNN is losing millions of dollars operating the way that they are. Ratings are tanked, reputation is lower than crocodile piss, and overall it's a failing business. A middle schooler could tune into CNN and quickly figure out that they're blatantly pushing an anti-Trump agenda, devoid of any fairness.

So you have to stop and go okay... wait a minute... this doesn't make sense. No business, which is what CNN is supposed to be, following normal business practices, would operate like this under normal circumstances. No business would continue to do something that's so detrimental to itself for as long as CNN has been doing it. Their ratings are humiliating. You don't have to be some kind of media mastermind to figure out that if your ratings suck, and those guys over there have great ratings, maybe you need to do less of what you're doing and more of what they are doing.

So why haven't they? Why are they committed to simply being an anti-Trump propaganda outlet?

It has be part of a bigger corporate scheme. Otherwise it just defies the laws of business gravity.

I have been spending a good amount of time wondering the same thing.

They are very clearly not in it for the money. In it for the ratings.

So what drives them? What is the point and purpose?

and all I can figure, outside of what havax already said and posted, is that they care more about setting the narrative, about controlling the discussion, about being the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEsistance network of fake news than they do advertisement money.

and that is when it gets interesting......who cares more about pushing propaganda than money? who cares more about peddling filth than approval ratings? who is willing to do such a thing day in and day out forever without thinking twice about it. As if they were doing YAHWEH's work and it is now a charitable effort and some kind of biblical revelation.

Q8Ii2mS.jpg

I've got my own assumptions

Spoiler

(same group of people peddling these shit movies we keep seeing)

Rosenstein Proposed Secretly Recording Trump, Invoking 25th Amendment

2018.09.21rosenstein.JPG

JEW DON"T SAY.........JEW DON"T ALWAYS SAY

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME

Last edited:

Marvel executive says emphasis on diversity may have alienated readers

Marvel Exec Backpedals After Suggesting Diversity to Blame for Comic Book Sales Slump

I mean it is like they know it isn't helping sell tickets......it is measurably killing the franchise

Yj80LfQ.jpg

but (((certain))) producers and production companies keep doing it anyways........like money and ratings and tickets aren't their "GOAL" to making more of this crap that nobody wants

but full steam ahead anyways.......

there is a reason for this and I can't help but think the Judaism, Bolshevism, Ashkenazim Commie alliance thing (all the same thing) explains most of it.......subversion and replacement agendas are more important to them than money right now. holding power and gaining power is paramount.....

DRY0SvIXUAMp9N2.jpg:large

I mean next time you see a windbag on TV.......give this game a try

3Tp1nqZ.jpg

it will surprise you.....even starting with their name + WIKI

they brag about it behind closed doors.....all you have to do is crack it

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time coming up with a counter-argument.

I really wish there was one and I am all ears right now to it

I want.....no I beg.......to be talked out of this one

WikiLeaks on Twitter:

I mean I can only go off of what I am seeing.....

Twitter Bans Candace Owens for 12 Hours But Not Sarah Jeong for Racist Tweets

Oddly enough only the Candace Owen replacement of White People with JEW got her in trouble.......her swapping WHITE PEOPLE for BLACK PEOPLE was apparently A-OK

screen_shot_2018-08-07_at_1.02.53_pm.png

What gives......I think we cracked the code

And once you see this for what it is there really is no going back.

It has been the biggest redpill of my adult life......

going on all my life and for most of it I didn't even notice it

I used to love the above movie.......now I can't help but agree with the narrator

It is awful to find yourself in this position tbh

Last edited:
Vanster is a minority from an oppressed group of people. He should be able to get a pass for making a mistake like that.

#neveragainunlessyouhaveafeatherheadress

images

Telemon

U must eat tacos today so mollie do didnt die in vein

She sacrificed for our ability to have damn good tacos

For that tele does not take for granted

Last edited:
mollie-tibbetts-father-here-although-my-daughters-fate-is-a-35880111.png

Tele has his jeb bush guac bowl filled all way up and hes eating mollie tacos

What a great american :harambe:

Living the dream harambe was never given a chance to live

Last edited:

note the only non-anonymous quote in the article is from RR himself:

“The New York Times’s story is inaccurate and factually incorrect,” he said in a statement. “I will not further comment on a story based on anonymous sources who are obviously biased against the department and are advancing their own personal agenda. But let me be clear about this: Based on my personal dealings with the president, there is no basis to invoke the 25th Amendment.”

Back