[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

SbjaEAR.jpg

Don't mind me, just working on my postcount.

Fonts are racist now.

WqlZIXJ.png

That actually is pretty racist, also stupid b/c the dude is Korean not Chinese.

Then again Asians are all the same just like wyppl

sZGltqK.jpg

edit: I actually have that card in my desk drawer, I have no idea why I kept it from the early 80's. I just noticed for the first time that they spelled remember in true member berry TW style.

Last edited:
Absolutely not politically motivated .....

She just wants justice.

I wonder what society's usual definition of a suitable punishment for teenage drunken boob grab would be?

YkEnUaP.jpg

kav couldn't possibly have done it, there's like.. at least 5-6 women willing to vouch for him

bus seems like a waste of money though

uber xl ftw

YkEnUaP.jpg

kav couldn't possibly have done it, there's like.. at least 5-6 women willing to vouch for him

bus seems like a waste of money though

uber xl ftw

if she can prove that he did it, okay. if not, get the fuck out of here bitch, put kav through.

It’s almost certain that he’s touched a boob in his life and that’s tantamount to rape all men should be killed right away why is there an argument wtf guise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt

no way to actually prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt without a confession

therefore innocent

congrats, we have a new justice

if she can prove that he did it, okay. if not, get the fuck out of here bitch, put kav through.

Oh, she can prove it. We promise. She just needs a few more [strike]days[/strike] [strike]weeks[/strike] months to prepare her testimony.

I drank a lot of cough syrup the other night and sort of foggy remember having sex with my wife I hope she doesn’t turn me over to the fbi

I drank a lot of cough syrup the other night and sort of foggy remember having sex with my wife I hope she doesn’t turn me over to the fbi

Oh shit, bro. I hope you never plan to be nominated for the Supreme Court.

O Fuk o fuk o fuk

I’d like to see the look on the g man’s face when his boss slaps down a folder on his desk and blows cigar smoke out through his nose. ‘Mack, I’ll cut it short, we need our best on this one.’

‘Ya, that’s what you said last time and my partner got whacked - guess I’m begging for punishment, what is it?’

‘There was a tit that got touched 35years ago. We don’t know where, we don’t know when, but I’ll be damned if we don’t bring those drunk teenagers to justice’

1f5wbi.jpg

lol @ Trump making fun of Dems tears

also would be a good old woman threesome with one dark one light on either side. Bet he grabs em by the boob later on.
5Zc0tfn.jpg

Back