[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

i'm sure it'll be torrented, everything else is. the release groups and curriers have to get credits somehow. what is better than some lame sci-fi channel show?

sigh. why does it always have to be some reality/pVp/see-if-you-can-live-together kind of bs?

i was just gonna drink myself retarded tonight, but this looks interesting so ill do this too

i hope u won man

I can't think of SexPistol without thinking of that time he posted nudes of his girlfriend and then I saw her at UVA and it clicked in my head that I had seen her naked and it was a really erotic moment for me in the middle of a room full of hundreds of dudes.

I can't think of SexPistol without thinking of that time he posted nudes of his girlfriend and then I saw her at UVA and it clicked in my head that I had seen her naked and it was a really erotic moment for me in the middle of a room full of hundreds of dudes.

LOL Classic, I remember Bounty sneaking up to me and going, hey dude, haven't I seen that chick's tits before?

Still with her AND she brings that up when she is pissed at me still too. "Arrrgh! I can't believe you did that.... AND PUT MY BOOBS ON THE INTERNET!" ;)

also the show is gonna be 8 episodes long and there is plenty of gamer chick hawtness

SexPistol, what do you look like? Post a pic or link or something so we can pick you out of all the other nerds that will be there.

oh and good luck.

Back