2019-nCoV

I had a bit of a sore throat yesterday. Better today. Fuck Coronas; they won’t kill anything. I drink whiskey to kill my viruses.

i hope it only takes out asian people over 30. but i'm just an edgelord like you.

pretty sure china specifically engineered this to kill off their old useless population and to position china with a robust youth population

bastards stole my idea, hopefully their boomer bomb spreads and we can all reap the benefits

I think you guys are missing the point
Maybe ecstasy can explain
your lack of awareness

Side note - if this shittybeervirus isn't being transfered human to human, how are all these people getting sick?

right?

i love the local news on TV saying it isn't being passed person to person

there is no proof of this

yeah they all ate the same contaminated bat soup

that's what happened for sure

I mean it is one thing for the news to lie to sell us shit........its another when they lie to make us turn to shit.

right?

i love the local news on TV saying it isn't being passed person to person

there is no proof of this

yeah they all ate the same contaminated bat soup

that's what happened for sure

I mean it is one thing for the news to lie to sell us shit........its another when they lie to make us turn to shit.
Agreed. Read an article earlier about the Canadian wife who is also now sick. Only problem is, they are not reporting if the wife was in China too, with her husband, ate the same batshit insane soup or if she stayed home and got it from her husband. Human to human.

Back